Chapter 12: Together

Kipp -

It had been two weeks since the kidnapping of Mandalore's beloved princess. She still shakes at the thought of being near Ragnar. It's caused a lot of pain for her since she was close friends with the warrior. "I'm sorry, sir," I stated to Lord Djarin. "You had a lot of faith in him."

"He's too much like his father." he shook his head in pain. "I wish he could have been around more. He sacrificed too much."

"He was an honorable warrior."

"This is the way."

"This is the way."

We walked in silence. "Sir?" I cleared my throat.

"Speak."

"I know you've not known long but I was curious-"

"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share their love forever." Lord Djarin states, "Yes if you wish to have my daughter's hand in marriage, you may."

I blinked. "How'd you-"

"Don't think I don't know your intentions, Kipp Ossohl."

"It was that obvious, huh."

"My wife and I have talked this over before. If you wish to wed, you may. Know that I will be watching you, Kipp."

A smile blossomed across my face. "Thank you so much, Lord Djarin! I won't let you down!"

I bowed and rushed off to find Aeja. I looked everywhere until I came to the sparring arena. Eros and Aeja were having it at each other. My eyes graced over Aeja's movements. She was an elegant fighter and she continued to train harder after what happened with Ragnar. The battle ended in a draw. "Aeja!" I ran down and embraced her.

"Hello Kipp." she giggled as we pulled away.

"Listen, if you're okay with it, would you like to become my riduur?" I smirked.

The biggest smile I've ever seen raised upon her face. "Kipp! Like to?! I would love to!" She kissed my lips. "Did father say yes?"

"Yes!"

The two of us laughed. I grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. "Congratulations." Eros snickered.

***

Din Djarin -

"Mhi solus tome,"

"Mhi solus dar'tome,"

"Mhi me'dinui an,"

"Mhi ba'juri verde."

We are one when together, we are one when parted, we will share all, and we will raise warriors. I couldn't help but wander back to Bo and I's wedding. The night was splendid, full of passion and love, drinking and dancing. I glanced over at her as she smiled, resting her head against my shoulder.

Everything felt the same as it was on ours. Kipp and Aeja danced along with the music and drank heavily. At least they are married. I shook my head. Bo grabbed my hand and led me to through the crowd of Mandalorians dancing and celebrating. "Bo you know I don't-"

"Just have fun with it." she pecked my lips.

I sighed and let her lead me through the song.

***

Aeja -

"Thank you, father, mother," I hugged them tightly.

Once Kipp was done loading luggage onto the ship, he shook hands with my father. "Take care of her, Kipp."

"I will, Lord Djarin."

He embraced my mother and kissed her cheek. "Thank you so much."

Kipp started up the engine shortly after we got on board. I wrapped my arms around him. "Where are we heading?"

 "You said it yourself." he turned his head with a smirk. "We're going to find my clan. Together."

"Together."