Lab Mishaps | Tiny!Klaus x Giant!Reader

《Here's an idea I've been wanting to write ever since I made Klaus :3》

✎Self Indulgent

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

✎Klaus is interpreted to be around 3-6 inches tall but is up to you

✎Trigger Warning: Slight yandere, obsessive behavior, yandere with a willing darling

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

"Hey honey, have you seen-?" You stop when you don't see your partner anywhere in his lab. "Klaus?"

"O-Over here! I'm down here!" You look down and see Klaus has been shrunken down to around 6 inches tall. He's standing on the floor near his experimenting table, which has a nearly empty flask with some smoke emitting off of it.

"Oh my god, Klaus! Are you okay?" You quickly yet carefully rush up to his side, leaning down in front of him.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine! Uhmm...j-just a little setback, is all..." Klaus says sheepishly with a chuckle, glancing away as he nervously rubs the back of his neck.

You stare at him for a second in awe before gently scooping him up in your hand, making him squeak and blush. You gently hold him up to your face, resting your thumb on his cheek. Klaus immediately melts in your touch with a lovesick grin, leaning against your hand with a dreamy sigh.

You chuckle and gently pet the top of his head with your other finger, smiling down at him as you say, "You're adorable, you know that...?"

"H-Heh...yeah. Y-You tell me that all the time..." Klaus says softly, blushing even more.

You stiff out a chuckle with a smile on your lips. "C'mon..." You slowly stand up and begin walking out of the lab and towards the kitchen.

"H-Huh? Wh-Where are we going?" Klaus asks you, looking around at the now giant house.

"The kitchen. You must be hungry." You smile down at him.

"Oh yeah, you're right! Didn't you make pancakes this morning?"

"Yep."

You walk into the kitchen and gently set him down on the counter, ripping off a small piece of the pancakes and handing it to him. Klaus happily takes the food and starts eating. "Mmh, this is good! Can I have some maple syrup please?"

"Of course." You grab a small bowl and pour a little bit of syrup in it, setting the bowl next to Klaus.

He rips off a smaller piece and dips it into the syrup, eating the small bit of pancake. "Mmh, even better!"

You sit down on a bar stool and lovingly watch Klaus with a smile. He's so tiny, it's adorable! You just want to pick him up and gently hold him...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》