Chapter 1. Prologue I think?

First chapter yippee!

(TW: Mentions of abuse, and manipulation ?)

Nobodies POV:

It goes without saying, Belos was an awful person, his manipulation and torment knowing no bounds. Can you really blame him? Yes, yes you can absolutely blame him. Even after all the awful and horrendous things hes done, people still worship him as their emperor, although he is far from a nobel or just ruler.

Ofcourse, one of the most awful things Belos.. Or should I say Philip... Stabbed his dear brother! Oh! But it doesnt stop there, Philip has cloned his brother hundreds of times in the form of grimwalkers.

Belos, much like everyone else on the boiling isles, wasnt fully aware of the capabilities of a grimwalker, but he knew better then everyone else considering he is the only person who has access to that type of information.. Or, rather, the only person whos SUPPOSED to have access to that sort of information.

Belos had to admit, he hated it everytime the grimwalkers decided to betray him, but he never did grow attached to them. Afterall, they are nothing more but mindless clones of someone he made disappear. They cant feel emotion, so why should he care? He can hurt them as much as he'd like and feel no remorse, but he knew he couldnt be hurting them THAT bad anymore due to the lack of ingredients used in the creation of these creatures. Unfortunately for him, however, his curse makes it difficult for him.

Now, enough of this pointless backstory. You already know this already dont you? I'll spare you the rest of it. Now, to the topic at hand, Belos has to say that his newest grimwalker has peaked his interest. Not only does the grimwalker look the most like his brother, but despite everything Belos does to it, it still is just as obedient, if not more, as the other grimwalkers. Belos can do anything he wants to the poor thing and it will still come back! Desperate for its "uncles" approval. It both amazed and annoyed Belos, why did it take him so long to create a clone as such? What did he do differently this time?

Well, he mustn't worry himself with such pointless and irrelevant questions. He has a draining spell to prepare for! And several witches he needs to manipulate and traumatize.

_____________________________________________

EEE
Thoughts on this? I just felt like writing something quick to get my creative juices pumping 😭