update (i need to talk lol)

Got a reeeeall nice ChronoHaul photo above for ya'll!🙏👁👁💖💪💪
(Photo is not mine, from pinterest, I think it was someone on tumblr!)

Hello everyone, this'll prob be a more formal or longer chapter just so I can get thing's in order for myself and kinda let ya'll know abt etc!

I haven't updated for months in actuality and there's alot of little thing's that have been going on that caused that, one of which being me as a person

I got into MHA around 2019 maybe even 18 or so- I didn't really get INTO the Fandom until 2020 I think (this was around the shie hassaikai arc which explains alot)

However I fell out due to school, my personal life, and overall not liking the story going on (my mind is underdeveloped AF which causes pettiness of certain characters or smt else), I also struggled to make time to watch it

My romance life kinda started up again and so I go over to my BF's almost every Saturday I can (it's LGBTQ and we're still young in my parent's eyes so it's secretive and we mask it as we're friends, which has caused me mental health a bit aswell)

As most of you may or may not know, I am young which has put stress on me, I just wanna be myself and help share it with other people however due to my age I've been put down for what I can and cannot do in terms of mentality (thing's like games or shows being too graphic or perverted for me to watch or play)

I've also had a tough life growing up which caused mental issues in it's own, I found a way to cope with this is fanfiction/fanart and mainly anything NSFW overall (idk why this happened but it makes me feel safe)

So I took to writing fanfiction as a way to just feel expressive in my life and have an outlet, bit I've been feeling guilt abt writing it

I took some time off of wattpad overall, although I found AO3 and then found out LOTS more about fanfiction, terms, and etc... it opened my eyes and brain in a sense

I set a high goal for myself next week, for my image, my health, and the people that see my works on any platform (insta, youtube, wattpad, ao3, etc) I wanna be proud of who I am and just have fun with it while I still can, after all, your only young once right?

So, on June 1st I would like to invite you all to join whatever the hell happens next! I've been working on art and fiction for WEEEEKS now and starting on the 1st (summer break) I hope to share that all with you and how much I've grown

Seeing my works on AO3 and in my notes versus the first chapter of this book there are DRASTIC changes in how I talk, write, and word my anything so i hope you all enjoy what's in store, I have a list of what I wanna do or hope to do below!

-Continue a story with the first chapter
-Start taking more requests
-Another book focusing on the ship kids and them having to adjust to living
-Prompt months
-art (comics mainly)
-post a new story with A/B/O Dynamics
-post more oneshots

I also plan to do stuff with my insta and AO3 featuring these two mainly! (And other shie hassaikai or mha characters) so if you wanna follow those go ahead!

(Be warned my AO3 may be cringey af or smt else, I went through mental shit when I got it and now I've been tryna fix it)

Also! I'm starting FREE art commissions on the 1st! You can go to my insta to see all my old or new art!

Insta: broke.nxd
AO3: XShipperLivD
Discord: {♡☆XD☆♡}#5720