21

Will comes out of the shower like 2 hours later. He was just relaxing in the nice water.

While he is putting on his clothes he hears a window break and a gun shot.
Will gasps and opens the door he turns off the bathroom light.

He finished putting his clothes on he looks over the handrail and sees a man and Mike attacking each other.

Will sees the man has a knife. Mike already shot the man in the arm. Mike looks at will for a second and then continues fighting the guy.

Will runs into Lucas room because he has a lot of weapons. He sees a gun and he looks to see if it has bullets already in it. Luckily it already did will then ran out of Lucas room.

He cocked the gun and walked downstairs. Mike tried to shoot the man so the man cut Mike's arm. "Fuck!"-mike

"WHY DID YOU KILL THAT CELEBRITY EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR HIM!" The man said as he tried to stab Mike.

"THE MAN YOU KILLED YESTERDAY" the man continued.

"How the fuck did you know that?!"-mike said as he pushed the guy to the floor with his leg by his neck

The guy smirked then cut Mike's leg.

"CAN YOU STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!"-mike

Mike loaded his gun and pointed it at the man but the man kicked him so the gun tossed on the floor.

Will tried to aim at the man but kept shaking. "Come on" will whispered.

The man tried to run to the gun so Mike jumped on top of the guy and punched him repeatedly. He the grabbed the guys hand that the man was holding the knife in and then cut the man in the neck.

The man groaned then stabbed Mike's neck. Mike started bleeding a lot luckily it wasn't where the air goes in so he can breath still.

The man grabs the gun and points it at mike. Mike is holding his neck looking at the man.

The man cocks the gun and then..

PEW PEW

Blood starts rushing out of the body on the rug. Will sighs in relief to see he shot the man.

Mike held his neck and looked at will. Will still had the gun pointed. Mike started to think will is probably going to kill him too.

Will starts breathing hard. He is just in shock so he stays like that for a minute.

Will tosses the gun on the floor and runs over to mike. Will goes on the floor and hugs Mike and crys a little.

Mike is so confused on why will didn't shoot him too.

Will stops hugging him and looks at him "Omg you need help!"-will said worried.

"Can I help you?"-will

"Okay"-mike

Mike got up before will could help him. Mike walked over to a chair and sat down. Will rushed to go get things for his cut.

*Why did he help me? I kidnapped him basically.* Mike thought to himself.