👤 How You Met 👤

Published:
Unedited (Sorry for grammar)

A/N: Some scenarios may be similar as my brain can't think of too many different scenarios where you'd meet them 😅

Also I have no idea how Hoodie's wound up be so long of a scenario 🤷‍♀️

I also know that some are cringy! But I plan on updating this later on 😅

🔪 Jeff The Killer 🔪
You were working the late night shift at a liquor store. Stocking up some shelves and making sure the tags were in place every so often.

It was a long night of only two customers, a mom who looked like she really needed the drink and an old man who looked to be already drunk.

Then, as if your wish of making your shift less boring came true, a man walked into the store.

He had pale skin, blue eyes, and messy dark brown (almost black) hair and what could fit was pulled back into a small high ponytail. He wore a white hoodie, black jeans with a chain on the front left side, black converse, and piercings.

He looked towards you and you gave a small smile  and wave. He gave a wave back before heading towards the refrigerated section of the building.

You went back to stocking the shelves behind the counter, letting the man wander.

Before you knew it, the man was at the counter.

"Can I get a one of those bottles of vodka?"

You jumped slightly, not expecting the voice.

You turned around to see the man pointing at a specific bottle.

You reached up and grabbed the bottle before turning and setting it on the counter.

The man had already set his items onto the counter so you started scanning.

"You work this late all the time doll?" He asked as you put some of the items into one of the brown paper bags.

It was a good question. You looked down at your watch to check the time.

'11:34 PM.'

You usually worked this shift since it worked out with your schedule during the day.

"Yeah but I'm used to it. The timing works out. Besides, my roommate waits outside to pick me up. You probably saw her out there before you walked in." You gestured towards the doors before you put the last of his things into a second brown bag.

"That'll be $56.98." You smiled as you pushed the bags towards him.

He handed you a fifty and a ten before grabbing his bags.

"Keep the change doll." He gave a smirk before walking out the door and towards a black car with another man talking with your roommate next to the car.

You shook your head with a small laugh as you opened the cash register to place the money inside.

You placed the 50 in with the others and went to put the 10 with the other tens, only to notice a piece of paper.