Introduction

This story is fictional, it's just based on real people and their names, but it has nothing to do with the real people, it was just written as fiction, a simple  story, it's not meant to harm anyone.

This story is about Yoongi and his best  gay friend, who he loves with all his soul. In this story as it's gay themed, and many LGBTQ queer characters are mentioned, it would touch some sensible themes, like discrimination, hate, homophobic characters, homophobia in general, homophobic family, bullying, anxiety disorders, depression, nightmares, and also even though is not a real eating disorder what is mention, it has mention of bad alimentary habits, toxic relationship with food and stuff so it might trigger some people. Also some health issues and also hospital or doctors are mentioned.

Here the story also touches sensible topics like alcohol, alcoholic parents, intrafamiliar  violence, abuse of substances,  childhood violence past traumas, injuries, prostitute characters are mentioned, and more, so in case this might trigger you probably this story it's not for you, so feel free to Skip this one, but I have plenty of stories I'm sure you will find one that you like!!

🌞💜✨
Be careful and safe, at the beginning of each chapter I'll place the general warnings for each chapter, so in case you want to read it, discretion is advised, and please check the warnings before each chapter to be safe.

This is story has a happy ending so don't worry, is about love, healing, understanding about oneself. The other generes are hurt-comfort, angst, drama, romance, happy ending.

☔☔☔🌈
Once again I like to thank the awesome artist @night_wolf_dz (Instagram) to whom I commissioned each one of my covers for my Aus, she did an excellent job, it's so beautiful, so please love and support this amazing artist, you can find her works on her Instagram and there you can follow her and give her lots of love. If you are interested, you can ask her about her commission prices or support her in Kofi, her information is in her Instagram! Thanks again 💜✨☔

Hope my precious readers enjoy this special story I created full of love and warmth as a gift for this pride month 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨🌞🌟

✨💜🌞☔