20: Checking In

Hello all, still alive, just incredibly tired. Finally settled things with the lawyers, I received a check from the leftover money after properties have been dealt with. The extra money will be helpful with rent and whatnot. Mourning is pretty much par for the course, I've been attempting to keep busy and have been doing quite well -- although when I get home it's difficult to not overthink. Nothing bizarre has happened aside from a dream Jason induced the other night, he's been patient enough about not having an altar and tolerates my tea and doll offerings. A bit more informal than I'd like, but it does well. I haven't heard from Jeff in a while so I think he's off doing something else while Jason focuses on me. My dream is foggy, all I remember is meandering around his shop and wading through a sea of dolls. Kind of like that one scene from the Polar Express. I saw him in the shadows a few times, along with another man with blue hair. I can't think of anyone who is really blue aside from Eyeless Jack and Bloody Painter. I remember glancing down at his desk in his study and finding a piece of paper with a date scrawled on it in ink. October 11th. 

EDIT: I just remembered Candy Pop has blue hair, duh. Candy bothers me quite a lot and he's close with Jason, so that tracks.