Childhood (1501-1510)

December 1, 1501
During a cold winter night, you could hear in the halls the screaming of Queen Elizabeth of York, who was giving brith to her 7th child.

After the scream stop and the cry of a baby is heard her husband, King Henry VII, comes rushing into her chamber.

"Congrats, your grace another healthy boy, with fiery red hair", the midwife says as she bows and sees the King of England

"What should his name be, my Queen?"

"Niklaus, his name is Prince Niklaus Richard William George Benedict Tudor", Elizabeth says as she looks up from her son to her Lord Husband.

Tragically, Elizabeth of York died nine days after giving birth, dying of a post-pregnancy infection. Her last child could never meet her.

December 29, 1508
We see a young boy with red hair running outside in the snow, this boy is Prince Niklaus, with his older brother Prince Harry chasing him around.

"Your Royal Highnesses your father, his grace, is calling for you both to see him in his chamber!" The Prince and the heir hear a guard call.

As they enter their father's room, the princes see him in his bed, where he couldn't get up since he got sick. Harry knows that his father will soon died and than he will be King of England and Ireland. And he fears that.

"Come"

They hear the weak voice of their father

" Soon..., I won't be here anymore... so you must promise me that you two will take good... care of each other... and your sisters..., especially you Harry, ... you will be King after me...And Niklaus my last child,... my little boy take good care of you, soon... you will be a young boy without parents, but don't worry your siblings... will take care of you." The King says as he inhaled softly. The young boys, with wet eyes, are looking are there last living parent.

"Now call your... sisters"

April 23, 1509

Whole England is wearing black to show respect to their dead king who only died 2 days ago.

But the saddest person is the dead King's youngest son, who was at the front as his father is put under the earth. Right next do his lovely wife, Elizabeth of York.

April 23, 1510

It's been already one year since the funeral of King Henry VII, King of England and Ireland. Since this day a lot has happened, for example Prince Harry has become King Henry VIII two months after the death of his father and has married his death brother's wife (Katherine of Aragon) in June.

And the little Prince Niklaus who was now nine years old, soon ten, will shortly go to Spain, where he will be safer. As he was nearly poison one month ago by the chef, who was working for France.

April 30, 1510

"I will miss you dearly, your majesties", the prince of England says as he is about to enter the carriage to go to Spain.

"I told you already you don't have to call me that, I may be the King, but I am still your brother...", his older brother commends before he continues as his wife pinches him.

"But I will also miss you,... little brother."

"I too will miss you, but we will see each other soon, my little prince. And I am sure you will love Spain." Katherine, who has been a second mother for him as long he can remember.

Before he goes in the carriage he turns around and hugs his brother and sister-in-law. "I will miss you so much", he says as apart with the Queen with red and wet eyes. The Queen wips his tears as she says, "I promise we will visit as much as we can, my sweet boy."

A/N: First chapter I hope you guys like it

like it.