His Majesty, The King - 1520

In the hallway outside Niklaus's chamber. Princess Margaret's household is gathered there along with the Duke of Suffolk. "His majesty of him, the king.", The king is announced as he walks in and goes straight to his sister of him.

"My dear sister. Fare you well on your journey.", as he stands before her and puts a hand on her check and kisses Margaret on the other, "Remember the king of Portugal, your future husband, loves and respects you. You must love him in return."

Margaret hugs her brother and reminds him of his promise, "Remember your promise! When he dies, I marry whom I choose.", he smiles and gives her nod to show that she can do it, after that he pushes her gently away and walks over to his friend Charles. He asks the Duke, "Charles. As you love me, take care of her."

Charles promises, "I will. You may have no doubts. I shall treat her as if she were my own sister.", as they both hugs, Nik hears his sister laughing at what Charles said, but ignores her as he walks to stand before the people and loudly says, "God be with all of you! And remember your duties, to my lady and to England."

The King turns to Wolsey and says, "Let us pray.", before he takes a step back and everybody even the king goes on their knees before Wolsey as he begins the call to pray.

", before he takes a step back and everybody even the king goes on their knees before Wolsey as he begins the call to pray

Niklaus sits in his study with Thomas Moore standing before him. The lawyer tells the king, "His holiness thanked God for raising up such a prince to be a champion of the church. He expressed astonishment that you'd found time to write the pamphlet. Furthermore, in order to show his gratitude the pope has decided to honor you with a new title", he makes a pause before continuing with a small smile, "Fidei defend."

"Fidei Defender.", the king asks, and Thomas nods before he says in a small voice, "Defender of the faith.", then smiles, but it quickly falls as the layer continues, "But your majesty should know that Martin Luther has also responded to your work.", he stops.

The king looks up at him and urgent, "What did he say?"

"Well he accuses you of..."

"What?"

"He accuses you of raving like a strumpet in a tantrum."

"What!?", Klaus stands up while punching the table and walks angry to the fireplace where he trows the paper in the fire behind him and leans on that with his forearm and turns his head to look at him, "He says if the king of England gives himself the right to spew out falsehoods, then he gives me the right to stuff", Thomas continues as the king becomes angry, throws some papers on the ground and stalks out of the room saying, "He ought to be burned !"