Wolsey, Wolsey, Wolsey! - 1520

King Niklaus is out hunting with Charles Brandon who has become his best friend during the year. The king speaks "I have some business for you, Charles." 

"As you desire."

"My sister Margaret is to marry the King of Portugal. I want you to escort her and her dowry to Lisbon...and give her away in my name." The King answers as they start to ride slower. "Why me?" "I need someone I can trust.", Klaus answers.

Charles jokes, "You trust me with a beautiful woman?" and Klaus glares at him, saying, "With my sister, of course I trust you, your a one of the three person who I trust. And why shouldn't I? In any case, you're already betrothed to...?", he states before he starts laughing, "What's her name? I can't keep up.". 

"Elizabeth Grey. She's a cousin of the marquess of Dorset."

"Exactly."

Charles backtracks, now utters seriously "I am honoured by Your Majesty's trust, but there's still a difficulty. I'm not important enough to give away the sister of a king...let alone the king of England."  Klaus reveals saying, "That's why I'm making you a duke. Duke of Suffolk. How does that please your grace?", which surprises and delights Charles.

"Come!" So the both of them resume the hunt.

"His Eminence, Cardinal Wolsey and the Spanish ambassadors, Mendoza and Chapuys

"His Eminence, Cardinal Wolsey and the Spanish ambassadors, Mendoza and Chapuys."

A group of masked young princes arrives to rescue the Graces.

"Who are those ladies?" Mendoza asks the man to his right. "They are the graces, Excellence. They have names like Kindness, Honour, Constancy, Mercy and Pity. They are prisoners in the castle. The figure to the left under the broken hearts...is His Majesty's sister, Princess Margaret.", he explains as he looks at Mendoza.

"Who is keeping them prisoner?"

"Danger, Jealousy, Unkindness, Scorn, Disdain, Strangeness, et cetera."

"Is the king there? Which one is the king?"

"The men represent Youth, Devotion, Loyalty, Pleasure, Gentleness, Liberty", the man says ignoring the question, but than answers, "and, no, His Majesty is not hidden amongst them. He is next to the Dowager Queen. "

"Katherine, I already sad I don't wish to join this stupid think" the King whispers to his sister-in-law as they  watch the 'show', "I know Nik, but still the number is uneven and you have to find a wife, to wed her, bed her and make heirs with her... So go out there and dance with one or two lady's",