Mortal to a Goddess [Completed]

Description:-

Description:-

She lived a life where she was the most hated which melted his heart.

She was one of the biggest devotee of gods but one day it changed. That day gods and goddesses became helpless and wailed. But no one went to help her except him.

To the gods and goddesses it was as if her devotion was power to them. Since when she stopped praying to them they started to become weak.

Prologue:-
She was a girl who was reborn in the yug of Mahabharata. But had no memory of the past.

She was born from the energy of a god who was unknown of her existence. Later she was found and taken as the child of the evil Jarasandh.

She had grew up as the devotee of the gods and goddesses and became one of the most pious women at a young age.

Jarasandh raised her to be a warrior for his own greed. But after he saw her devotion he got scared that she will be in his way of destruction. Hence , he did something to her.

She prayed to gods and goddesses but all went void as not a single god or goddess went to help her.

She was then thrown in the prison and had stopped praying to gods and goddesses.

That's when her memory from her soul unlocked and she saw how the gods abandoned her in her previous birth as well as left her helpless.

Her not praying had caused a havoc in the Dev Lok. The gods and goddesses including the tridev's and tridevi's felt weak and felt as if their powers were taken away. They had become weak and helpless.

Where as he was the mortal son of Shivshakti and was adopted by Radha Adhirath. He also hated the gods but always loved the Shiv family for a unknown reason.

He also had a younger brother Shon and the brothers had gotten a boon from sage Durvasa at a young age.

Who do you think is her parents?

What did Jarasandh do to her?

What happened in her previous birth? Why did the gods abandoned her?

Why did her not praying cause havoc in the Dev Lok and made them helpless including the tridev's and tridevi's?

What boon did Karna and Shon get?

Read to find.