Prologue

Y/N is a so-called normal person to her knowledge. One night, she decides to go on a walk to clear her head.

Hearing her parents' fight was one of the norms, so she puts her (h/c) hair up in a low ponytail and goes into the woods. Unknown to her, this is where her life changes.

As she kept walking she starts hearing people talking, two males she knows it's not right to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help herself, while she was walking closer the conversation was getting louder, when the two men came into view she studied them, she was wondering why these two men were out in the woods...having a conversation? It's not like she can talk, walking by herself in the woods.

She decided it was best to leave. Walking backward, she stepped on a stick, which got both males' attention.

She internally cursed herself for being careless, the white haird male came in front of her.

She yelped in surprise, making the white hair male laugh, and the black haired male rolled his eyes in annoyance that he was rudly interrupted by some girl.

You fell wincing in pain, the white-haired male helped you and introduced himself as Gojo Saturo. You studied his face.

"...(l/n) (f/n)"

"Well (y/n) it was a pleasure to meet you,but we have business to attend to"

Gojo said a little too happy for youre liking. You looked at the black-haired male who was watching the exchange grunt glaring at Gojo.

You shuddered from the glare. You noticed he had a scar on his lip and really buff.

Gojo waved his hand in front of your face. You glanced at him and tilted your head just a little bit to the side.

Gojo cleared his throat and asked you why you were out so late. You told him you like to walk around to clear your head after a long day you said plainly, not wanting to go into details.

He shrugged it off, and you started to walk away without saying another word. Unknown to you, gojo was watching you making sure you didn't get attacked by anything.

As soon as you were out of sight, the two males started walking back to who knows where.

As you were walking back home you thought about the exchange that happened, wondering if you will ever see them again, but you didnt dwell on it to much because you had just arrived at your house, you didnt really call it a home anymore, even though you lived there all you're life.