What is happening to me?

You're POV

While I was walking back home, I saw my mother outside. I walked up to her and asked if everything was okay.

She told me that she was leaving and that I should find somewhere to go. I was shocked, to say the least.'She's leaving me?' I looked down, trying not to cry.

I just nodded and headed inside. I packed a bag and walked out not knowing where to go.

I walked around town looking for someone I knew, I took out my phone to look at the time. It was almost midnight.

I sighed, I looked up to see Toji and Gojo walking around talking to each other, well Gojo doing most of the talking.

Toji just looked bored so I went up to them and said hello, Gojo smiled "hey (Y/N)-chan!" "Hi (Y/N)".

Toji looked at my bag, "(Y/N)...why are you walking with a bag?

"Oh uh...I'm just looking for a place to stay for a few days Toji"

He just nodded, Gojo decided to ask if it was alright for me to stay with him, I told him i didnt want to bother him or anything like that.

Toji hit Gojo "she isnt going to stay with you Gojo you have to many chicks that come and go, she should stay with me instead"

I bowed and accepted his offer, Gojo whined "but Y/N-chan should be with someone who is strong and is willing to die for her Toji!" "What makes you think I ain't strong huh?!".

"Gojo, Its fine really, I feel safer with Toji, so it's okay!"

Toji grinned and leaned close to me "you feel safer with me huh?" I felt myself blush and I was at a loss of words so I nodded.

Gojo whined again like a child, I found it kind of cute.

I shook my head removing the thought from my head. 'Why did I just think that?'

Toji lead me to his Apartment, it was pretty nice for one person. It's really spacious, too.

But really gray looking really sad in a way, His place makes me feel safe for some reason.

I felt my blood rush to my cheeks, 'what is wrong with me!?' I thought.

Toji leads me to a spar room. "Sorry if it's a little small, but if you need anything at all, I'm right across the hall. Have a good night sleep, Y/N."

I just nod and sit on the bed looking out the window. I walk to the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom.

I do my nightly routine and then head to bed, hoping to get a good rest.

(A little time skip)

I woke up around four and couldn't go back to sleep, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When I entered the kitchen, Toji was already in the kitchen.

Toji turned around to look at me. "Good morning Y/N".