the beginning of quite zero.

After duel with Guel, as a deal Aerial confiscated and became the property of the jeturk company. Miorine Will be the wife of Guel because Suletta is not Miorine's groom anymore.

Suletta calls her mother, Prospera, to report that she lost the duel. Prospera said "don't be sad my dear, you are my sweet daughter after all". Suletta then asked if Aerial would be okay with Guel?. "Sorry, I can't talk about many things anymore, we'll continue later, goodbye Suletta" Prospera then hung up before Suletta could say goodbye to her.

Suletta then comes to the earth house with an apology. Chu Chu immediately shouted "spacian are bastard!!, How can Miorine just BETRAYED YOU!??". "E-even if i lost i I tried my best, senior Guel is really great" Suletta said. In the middle of the conversation Miorine came with a cold face and took care of the documents. Chu Chu who couldn't move was silent and went straight to the dormitory room.

"Suletta, If you want, please take care of my greenhouse," said Miorine with a smile. Suletta immediately rushed to the greenhouse while saying "take care, take care!".  It turns out that Guel secretly protects Suletta from Elan Because Guel suspects that Elan will come to melt Suletta's heart again

Shaddiq who has worked with peil technologies Compete with Miorine for the position of president. Long story short, because she was desperate, Miorine challenged Shaddiq to a duel. At stake is the position of president, whoever wins they will become president. Shaddiq also agreed with Miorine because Maybe there is a possibility for Shaddiq to win.

Miorine chose Guel to fight Shaddiq. With a bit of Gund technology Thus was born the Gundam Schwartzette Gundam Schwartzette is a replacement for Aerial, which uses of course the same A.I technology as Aerial. Of course we have to thank Lady Prospera without her the Gundam Schwartzette would not have been able to beat Michaelis.

The day of the presidential determining duel has arrived, Guel with his pride as a jetturk lion fights with his new Mobile suits, Gundam Schwartzette. When using the Gundam Schwarzette, Guel felt the pain that he gets when using the Gundam, but Guel thought it was just a ptsd effect. He doesn't know anything about Gundam all he knows is He must bring victory if he wants to build the company name jeturk.

Suletta and Earth House people watch the duel from TV. And Cheering on Guel to win against Shaddiq. As if their future Destiny is only determined by Duel. In the middle of the fight, Michaelis Shaddiq issued an antidote which made it difficult for Guel to attack Shaddiq. "I AM GUEL JETURK WILL ELEVATE THE NAME OF JETURK COMPANY!!" Guel shouted while accidentally activating Permet score: 4. And finally Guel won the Duel.

Shaddiq, unable to accept defeat, suddenly shot the Gundam Schwartzette cockpit. But luckily it was blocked by Schwartzette's Gund bit. Shaddiq was also sentenced to prison for tarnishing good name of  Grassley Defense system.With this Miorine Absolute became President just like her father.

The next day finally Miorine's father, Delling Rembran Wake up from his bed and can move as usual. Miorine Says that she has become president And will continue the Quite zero project for her father. Because Shaddiq was caught holding his own father, Sarius Zenelli, and one of the students from the earth hostel, Nika nanaura, as hostages. Shaddiq and his accomplice were arrested. "Just you wait everyone, i the prince will became king one day." muttered Shaddiq.

Suletta as usual looking after and caring for Miorine's greenhouse was solely on her schedule. "Miorine, from now on you will be the remote of Suletta. I hope you can take good care of her :3" said Lady Prospera. Miorine shocked, How can she be remote for a human? Is Suletta not an ordinary human? That question crossed Miorine's head. Suddenly Lady Prospera called by Suletta "mother, how are you?". Lady Prospera replied casually as if she and Miorine weren't talking about her. "Suletta!, You can hear me too can't you!?" Miorine shouted. "Miorine? Is there too mama? Where can I go there?" asked Suletta. Guel, who overheard Suletta's conversation on the phone, also investigated Miorine's whereabouts.

After knowing the whereabouts of Miorine and Lady Prospera, Suletta immediately rushed to the room near the front.

"Suletta! Where are you goin? If you want I will accompany you!" Guel shouted while running towards Suletta.

"Miorine and my mother are there, I-I'll take my leave first" Suletta said while running faster!.

Continuing in the next chapter.