Big New plan For Her.

Finally Suletta arrived at where Miorine and Lady Prospera were. Suletta, who was still innocent, asked her mother.

"What's wrong mom? What are you talking about?".

Lady prospera pointed at Miorine while saying.

"Our president is choosing his path now. Suletta do you think you can be his assistant for now?".

"I-I don't understand, Guel is more than enough... Well that's what I think..." Suletta said that while hesitating

Miorine immediately held Suletta's hand and said that Suletta should be enjoying her life at school while being protected by Guel. And asked her not to interfere in business matters.

"I promise I'm only doing this for you and my father." Miorine whispered with Suletta.

Suletta complied with Miorine's request and said sorry to her. After that Suletta also said that she was looking forward to the prosthetic technology GUND.

"Suletta, before you go, would you like to take one day off from school? I want to take you to Shin Sei." Lady Prospera said that while smiling.

Of course Miorine felt suspicious and immediately grabbed Suletta's hand and left with her.

"Next time I'll try it when Suletta is alone again" said Lady Prospera.

Actually what Lady Prospera meant was that she wanted Suletta to be a shell for Erict samaya (Aerial) to enter. With that Lady Prospera can talk to her daughter Eri. And from now on the Quite Zero project is being worked on with the help of the President's money.

After leaving Lady Prospera's place, Miorine And Suletta went to the earth house. And start doing activities as usual. Because the next project is GUND's prosthetic hand, Belmeria Winston is also participating in this project.

El5n Celes, who was caught hiding in the Grassley house, was destroyed and replaced by a new one, alias El6n Ceres.

El6n Ceres Will have a different personality from el5n, but his demeanor will be cold and tough like El4n Ceres.

Anyways Let's focus on the story of Guel who is now the CEO of Jeturk.

Now the jeturk company only focuses on making mobile suits as usual, duels are still allowed but it's different from before, new Holder only obtains a special uniform. No more. With Guel already married to Miorine so the bridal game is over.

1 week passed, GUND's prosthetic arm was ready. As usual Suletta and Elan will test its safety.

We sideline the story at Asticassia's school. Now let's take a look at the progress of the Quite zero project.

"Miorine, surely your mother will be very proud of you." Lady Prospera said.

"Tch, I do this for my parents sake, also what will you do with Suletta?." Miorine said.

Lady Prospera smiled and said

"You will find out later, but not now. Thank you for your support for this project, Miss President, Miorine Rembran.

================================

Thanks for reading, I'm going on hiatus for a while (could be a long time lol).

Hope you enjoy this speculation story.