Suletta Vs. Gundam Aerial

Just a recap from Gundam: the witch from Mercury episode 19.
Miorine and Guel Came to Earth to negotiate cooperation with Earthians. Guel met the little boy who had met him when he was held hostage by Dawn of Fold, and got very interesting information about Shaddiq. And then Lady prospera made her move without Miorine knowing. That is destroying all Gundam mobile suits on earth. With this, Miorine was deemed to have framed Earthian even though Miorine knew nothing about this. Finally this news reached Suletta. And my speculation will start from now on.

(This is not a continuation of my previous speculation. This is a new speculation that happened after eps 19. Sorry, because I didn't speculate on eps 19, I got emotional damage hehe.)

"Miorine is in danger, Aerial is on a rampage. I know why, but it's stupid to know haha." Suletta muttered.

Suletta then concludes that his mother, Prospera is the cause of chaos on earth. Suletta wants to go down to earth and calm Aerial or maybe calm her down by means of a Duel. Everyone who heard him was surprised how could he calm down?Suletta without Mobile suits is just a person who can't even protect herself.

"I'm going to steal the mobile suit?" That word crossed Suletta's head.

"Well, we can't just go there and ask that we can borrow it for a minute, we need a plan!" Ojelo said.

"Seniour Suletta, we'll help you because thats what friends do!" Lilique said.

"Thank you.."

"But..."

"Suletta, We need your help!" Guel called suletta in front of Earth House.

"Eek!"

The scene changes to Nika, Elan and Norea's condition. Nika was surprised how Miorine could know Basecamp Dawn of fold, of course Nika misunderstood.

"That Gundam, Aerial right?. It's the world's most cursed Gundam. even killed Sophie!, Sophie don't leave me..., I'm afraid..." Norea's voice, which had been angry, died down to sadness.

"Yes, I don't even know what Gundam is like. When I sat in the cockpit, it was as if there was a guard, the shape was similar to Suletta. Is it possible that Aerial's form was discussed with my superiors.." Elan said his opinion.

"The mobile suit is mysterious, isn't it?" Nika said.

Now Guel and Suletta are on the same side with the same goal, "save the Earth and uncover Shaddiq's secrets"
So the original plan was to lend Suletta the Gundam Schwartzette and Suletta would pacify Aerial. Meanwhile, Guel is going to Grassley house with the intention of visiting. But of course the Grassley Defense system house was equipped with weapons from out of nowhere. Guel could have been shot dead by Sabina Fardin.

"LP--041 SULETTA MERCURY, SCHWARTZETTE. MOVING OUT"

Suletta departure to earth with a supply of fruit from Miorine's greenhouse. And Suletta is continuously supported by Earth House.

"Aerial, Miorine, And also Mother don't be angry if I interfere. I don't really want to... but I want to help."

"You're funny, why should you bother helping people who don't care about you?"

"Whose voice is this, Gundam voice? What's your name? Should I just call Schwartzette?"

"I'm AI from Schwarzette, you can call me Nadim"

"Nadim?, Sounds familiar. But by the way when do we get to earth?"

"With this speed, we can reach the earth in 15 minutes! Just be patient. To increase speed please cast the spell."

"What spell?"

"What kind of witch are you, the spell is Permet score: 2, actually it can reach Permet score: 7 but it will damage your body and might cause death"