[11]-[15]

photoby ten nights (plurk:@yoka_821027)

【11】

Question: In △abc, describe the law of sine.

Answer: bcxsina=caxsinb=abxsinc=gt;a/sina=b/sinb=c/sinc

Correction: A little incomplete, two points will be deducted slightly.

"..."

Zhuang Junchen stared at Liao Yongning's math paper with deep eyebrows, where did this formula come from? How come there are only slightly incomplete reviews?

"I don't understand what you're writing." He directly asked the students who wrote the paper to explain their doubts.

"It's derived from the formula of the area of ​​​​a triangle." Liao Yongning scratched her cheek, "I still want to ask the teacher why I wrote it incompletely."

"Please describe your idea of ​​proof well."

"Okay, I'll give it a try..." Liao Yongning took back the test paper without much confidence, took a pen to supplement the proof, and then handed it over to Zhuang Junchen for review.

△abc area formula=1/2bc

bcxsina=caxsinb=abxsinc=gt;a/sina=b/sinb=c/sinc

"It's like you saw me and said you like me, but the process is incomprehensible." Zhuang Junchen couldn't help sighing.

"..."

"I'd better ask the teacher." He walked to the podium to join the teacher's clarification.

"..."

In order to find the correct way to teach the same table, Liao Yongning's grades improved again.

【12】

The same table is not always the same table. Naturally, during the period, there were many times when the two places were almost separated. However, the aunts and uncles would always replace the note to draw the seat. Puppy love's sticky behavior also t urned a blind eye.

Therefore, basically during the three years of high school, Liao Yongning and Zhuang Junchen were at the same table.

Because of Liao Yongning's obvious secret love, the two of them didn't even bloom in high school.

When I was young, I felt guilty and afraid of being hated, but now Liao Yongning just wants to give a compliment to herself at that time.

At that time, Liao Yongning felt that she was a witty scheming bitch, but she also felt panic, so she asked Zhang Shanqin for her opinion.

"Scheming bitch, don't interfere with my study before the section exam, you want to make me lose my ranking, scheming bitch." That's what my friend Zhang said.

"..."

Liao Yongning waited until the Duan exam was over with a sad face, but she was angry with Zhang Shanqin and didn't want to ask her. After thinking about it, the person who tied the bell was needed to untie the bell, so she went directly to ask Zhuang Junchen.