EXTRA STORY [01]-[05]

【01】

Liao Yongning, who is currently a doctor in a veterinary clinic, still has a lot of workload, but practice makes perfect, at least she is not in a rush as an intern, and she hired a new doctor half a year ago, which gave her a reasonable gap in her schedule.

He Yuanpan, the classmate and colleague's cheap-mouthed love master, also heaved a sigh of relief.

Their steps into the clinic are no longer hunched over with lifeless dark circles, and they will return to normal women within half a year.

Although there are still many things, not only the order of the clinic, but also the progress of research, basically endless learning is applicable to most industries, in-depth undergraduate field and proper cross-field learning are the topics of modern young adults.

Liao Yongning, who finished her morning class, was spinning her pen at her desk, thinking about the solution of the research. After two weeks of hard thinking, she couldn't find a solution, which was really stressing.

He Yuanpan, who was at work, sneaked into the office and brought two cups of hot coffee, one for each.

He Yuanpan looked at the computer screen and found that the progress was very familiar. He smiled and said, "Why don't you ask your husband? Associate professor, they are all paper production machines in the academic circle, let him give you some advice?"

"I've asked." Liao Yongning coughed lightly, and said expressionlessly, "'If you can't write a thesis, it's because you haven't read enough literature.'"

He Yuanpan laughed.

"Oh, I really don't know what to do..." Liao Yongning drank his coffee rejectedly.

"Things that can be solved with money are not problems, but it's a pity that your husband and wife can't use money to hurt feelings like this." He Yuanpan sighed falsely, and then laughed again, "Since we are husband and wife , we can use physical transactions."

Liao Yongning was very used to her friend's solution of driving at the slightest disagreement, so she casually replied, "How about a physical transaction? He can do it without giving me money."

"You little guy, some props and poses can be unlocked."

"...Ahhh, I should go to the supermarket to buy something after work!" Liao Yongning's ears were red, she couldn't discuss serious topics in public, anyway, she was off work anyway, she quickly hibernated the computer, picked up her bag Bao, picked up the coffee cup and was about to leave.

"You woman, don't pretend to be innocent!" He Yuanpan scolded with a smile.

"You woman, pretend to be innocent!" Liao Yongning made a face.

【02】

Tuesday, at four thirty-five in the afternoon.

During Liao Yongning's off-duty hours, she planned to go to the supermarket to buy some special necessities and go home. She took out the catalog of supermarket products in her bag. After doing her homework last night, the result of the catalog was that There were many circles drawn with a magic pen.

In conclusion, Liao Yongning couldn't carry her home without a motorcycle. She asked Zhuang Junchen to bring her to the clinic this morning.