Chapter 3

Olivia's POV
"Liv the new detective's he-." I heard Amanda say as she entered my office, but she stopped when she saw what she wasn't supposed to see...
Nick and I were like frozen. Seconds later his hands were off me and I jumped of the desk, running my hands through my hair. "Amanda I can, uh we can" I started , "it's not what it lo-." Nick began but we both just decided on keeping our mouths shut when we saw the smirk on her face.
"Oh I can't wait untill Casey, Alex and Melinda hear about this. Oh and Fin probably won't like it either!" She said with a grin. My eyes went wide, "no yo-you can't tell them, no way!" I stuttered.
Nick came to my rescue tho, "Amanda who's the new detective you mentioned?"
And that's when we registered the man standing behind Amanda. He was still in a shocklike state, but just shoke his head and looked at me in disbelief when he heard us talking about him.
I know I was as red as a tomato of embarrasment before, but now, I could feel my face become paler by the second with anger and disbelief.
"Liv are you okay?" Nick asked worried but I barely registered his words.
"Who the hell sent him here as a new detective?!" I asked through gritted teeths. "It was Cap'n Cragen. Did the paperwork right before he retired." Amanda answered unsecure.
"Long time no see Liv," "don't you dare call me Liv! You lost that right a long time ago! Why the hell are you back?!!" I half shouted at him, causing Nick and Amanda to take a step back and just stare at us.
"I missed the squad, the job.. You.."
"If you missed me you would've called, texted or something Elliot! That's just bullshit, you didn't miss me at all!! 12 years if partnership and friendship, and what do you do? You put in your papers, and I'm left with cleaning your desk! Not even a goodbye note, nothing!! So don't you dare come here and say you missed me you lousy, stupid, selfish.. Ugh! Just get out!" I yelled at him, tears flowing down my face. He was gonna say something, but Amanda got the hint and told him that it would be best if he came with her to set up his desk.
When Nick and I were alone again, he slowly came over to me. I was still crying, but I didn't want him to see that, so I tried wiping away the tears, to no use offcourse.
"Who was that Liv?" "I-It was.. He is just.. He's nobody.. Not anymore.." I answered, and I really meant it.

|// so sorry for the long wait and the short chapter.. It's been some rough couple of weeks.. :i and now I'm studying for my exams, so yeah... Again, I'm sorry\\|