✯- 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐬

✰𝐧𝐢'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡23

𝐧𝐢'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡
23

✰𝐧𝐢'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡23

𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤
25

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐢'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

☆☆☆

"ughhh i miss my man" ni'asiah stickin her bottom lip out complaining as her friend, kiyana. kiyana rolled her eyes, facepalming herself. "we can tell— you talk about that nigga 24/7" she continued packing her stuff in her purse as asiah smacked her lips.

"ok let's act like you wasn't giggling and ake'akin with namil" kiyana snapped her neck at asiah, eyeing her down then laughing. "it's not even like that— you probably goin with wick for a dick appointment" asiah put her hand on her chest, gasped, and looked around sarcastically.

"no shit nigga— you know he gon start with me" asiah shrugged as kiyana rolled her eyes in disgust and walking out the house while asiah was trying not to die with laughter.

asiah walked out the house with a cute gray long dress with 2 vivienne westwood necklaces wick gave her around her neck, and crocs that surrounded her white toes with colorful crocs that had stickers and cute sharks on them.

while kiyana on the other hand, had on a black and orange crop top, black cargo pants, a necklace with namil's initial, and panda dunks. "no way you're wearing that dress.. you 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 get fucked up?" kiyana asked as they both stepped into the car with kiyana starting it up.

"that's not 𝘮𝘺 plan but.. whatever happens.. happens." asiah replied shrugging and looking out the window after. kiyana sighed and pulled out the driveway.