✯ - 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐧

✰𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲20

𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
20

✰𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲20

𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐧
22

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

☆☆☆

it was friday night at 12:56 pm. kan was at home recording music just to archive and save time, waiting for his wife to get home from the club. he eventually got bored and texted his lover, wondering where she was by now.

:
hey baby.. you ok?
:
aye look.. if you are drunk.. don't come home singing tupac out of nowhere
:
and don't say you feel lightheaded and pregnant tmr. this is yo fault.

he shook his head as he turned off his phone and getting the controller to his ps5. it was 20 minutes before he heard the front door open, knowing it was serenity. he paused the game, waiting for her to walk in the room.

she walked in laughing with a bottle of vodka in her hand. kan sized her up before he spoke to her. "you need to go to bed" he stood up and took the bottle from her, making her look at him with her bottom lip poking out.

"keandrian.." she dragged out. "you're no fun. at all" she slurred her words, having him cover his mouth trying not to laugh. "what u laughin at? you aren't fun." she sat down on the bed, kicking her heels off.

they both laid down, kan hoping she'll fall asleep. after a comfortable silence occurred, she started flowing her hand down his body, stopping at his sweatpants.

"bae.. what the fuck you doin?" he saw her hand as she smiled drowsily, giggling a little with it. "lemme eat you up.." she bit her lip as his eyes lit up when he heard her words.