chapter 2

The grand priest lands in the isolated world greeting both milim and veldora before facing beerus with an angry face.

Grand-priest: I'm most delighted to see you in perfect heath milim-sama

Milim: uhh who are you again?

Grand-priest: it is understandable that you have no memory of me same thing with veldora-sama.

Guy: yo priesty how is things? Everything is cool at velda's palace?

Grand-priest: I recommend you don't call me like that again and continue your job as mediator.

Guy: that's what I have been doing for the past decades till beerus here decided to waste some of my time over food beerus looks at guy with shocked eyes with guy giving him a smug look.

Grand-priest: speaking of the god of destruction beerus.

Beerus dashes Infront of grand priest with whis following behind him both standing so stiff not even shaking but sweating bullets.

Goku: wouldn't wanna be him but I do wanna have a go against that grand-priest guy.

Vegeta hits Goku on the head with his elbow.

Goku: ouchhh!! Why did you do that vegeta???

Vegeta: if you couldn't beat beerus you think you stand a chance against him?

Goku: I mean obviously not but you can't deny that you don't wanna have a go at him too.

Vegeta looks away from Goku having been caught red handed

Rimuru: typical Saiyans always wanna fight at impossible odds, If you feel like doing that then take him back to your earth I won't have tempest taking damage due to a pity battle.

After a while the grand-priest leaves the place but not before ordering beerus to compensate for what he did and that this is last chance.

Beerus: I apologize for the damage I caused over meaningless food.

Milim lands next to rimuru looking at beerus.

Milim: what? So that's it I didn't even get to go all out this such a waste of time, Oi rimuru where is my honey?

the moment Goku heard those words he started to try and instant transmission out of the isolated world he didn't care where he ends up he just needed to get the out of there quick.

Rimuru: well you reap what you sow, Goku ate the honey I gave you.

Rimuru: well I brought extra just incase

Just as milim started charging magicules into her fist she heard Rimuru's words and took the only and started eating again

Milim: you can always count on Rimuru in these matters WAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Guy: yeah yeah, whatever Rimuru you and I need to talk.

guy and rimuru create a sound barrier around them to have a private talk

Rimuru: so what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Guy: just what are you trying to do huh?

Guy: First the other primordials and then becoming a true dragon and now sayians?

Guy: you do realise that there has never been any aliens on this planet for a reason right?

Rimuru: hmm actually I don't.

Guy: are you playing dumb? Let me explain this to you.

Guy: so you know of the existence of magicules and since you met these guys you probably know of ki now as well.

Guy: well there is a reason magicules isn't heard of outside this world and ki isn't heard of in this world and that's because if a ki user is able to use magicules on our level he can become as strong as 20 demonlords and right now you're bodies there aka sayians already have use of ki but they don't even have ful or even 25% control of magicules but they will eventually be able to use ki and magicules.

Rimuru gets a serious look and asks guy

Rimuru: are you trying to say that I should get rid of my friends guy?

Guy also stares at Rimuru with a serious expression

Guy: it's for the best but since I know how you are I'm just going to suggest keeping them in check or I will.

Rimuru: well if that's the case you don't have to worry now, I think you got places to be correct?

Guy: places to be? You think I'm gonna come all the way out here and not spend a day or two in tempest?

Rimuru: ahh well in that case "Diablo" will be happy to escort you.

Guy: now that you mentioned it, I do have places to be actually.

Guy quickly teleports away escaping from the headache he could possibly suffer of for the rest of his life because of "Diablo"
...
..
.
___________________________________________

(Rimuru thoughts)

Rimuru: I could really use some black tea right now and some relaxation.

{Ciel}: does master wish for me to activate sleep mode and add in some nice dreams.

Rimuru: I could have sworn I felt ciel wink.

{Ciel}: you did not.

___________________________________________

3rd person (pov)

Whis: so as I told you both you and vegeta are welcome to train on lord beerus's planet as an apology for the misunderstanding.

Goku: yup thanks for the invitation and this device to call you from.

Whis: no problems see you soon.

Beerus: let's go already this day has been too eventful for me.

Beerus grabs on to whis and they teleport back to beerus's planet.

Rimuru: what was that all about?

Vegeta: he was inviting us to train on his planet to master something called god ki.

Rimuru: huh god ki?

Goku: we don't know much but we are thinking of taking him up on the offer and go to his planet tomorrow, say wanna tag along I'm sure they got everything handled here.

Rimuru: hmm I guess it's okay tomorrow morning we will go but today we finish up our celebration!

Milim&veldora: now we are talking rimuruuu!

They teleport back and finish eating and celebrating with Goku falling a sleep after drinking some wine.
___________________________________________
The end

Absolutely sorry for the late upload I will try to upload again this month on all 3 stories and be sure to check out the new story I made of

what if Goku was sent to tensura world when he was a kid.