chapter 3

After the encounter with the god of destruction "beerus" all 5 of Rimuru, Goku, Vegeta, Diablo, Benimaru gathered up in the morning Infront of Rimuru's home

Goku: so everyone ready?

Vegeta: let's go already!

Benimaru: Rimuru-sama are you sure that it is the correct thing for you to go aswell?

Rimuru: not really but I think I would rather not let these two go alone if anything goes wrong.

Diablo: don't worry benimaru-dono I will protect Rimuru-sama even if it costs me my soul.

Benimaru simply nods in frustration

Rimuru: alright, are they on the way?

Goku: they should be I already called whis.

___________________________________________

Pov (3rd) whis's teleportation

Beerus: damn it whis making me wake up so early to pick up some stupid sayians

Whis: lord beerus wasn't it you that asked me to wake you up in the case of me ever returning to tempest?

Beerus: you make a good point there for I will ignore it.

Whis: very well.

Beerus: anyway do you think those sayians will be able to master god ki?

Whis: well if they do they might become a serious threat.

Beerus: why is that?

Whis: Perhaps because they would be able to use both god ki and magicules and there is only 3 people in the entire multiverse that can do that.

Beerus: well in a worst case scenario I can just obliterate them out of existence if it comes down to that.

Whis: I don't think we will need to do that.

Beerus: you better be right whis.
___________________________________________
Pov (3rd) tempest

A huge ray of light hits the ground and the god of destruction beerus and his attendant whis appear

Goku: hey there!

Whis: I see that you are ready but may I ask you to bring along some of this world's food.

Rimuru: I already brought some so let's go already.

Beerus: already! Can't we have some breakfast then go?

Rimuru: hell no, not after what you did last time.

Beerus gives up and they all head off to beerus's planet