Hi Japan!

Chapter Nine | Hi Japan!

Michael and Oriana are in Japan for Creed III's Japan premiere. Oriana love visiting Japan, especially Tokyo.

It's one of her favorite places in the world. To Oriana, everything about Japan is graceful and peaceful.

So, coming here with Michael was special because she got to show him her favorite places and speak fluent Japanese in front of him. Plus, it has been Michael's lifelong dream to come to Japan since he is such a big Anime fan. After all, Michael's love of anime is hardly a secret at this point.

From Dragon Ball to Naruto and beyond, Michael has given tons of love to anime over the years.

Michael made it clear during his press tour for Creed III that he used anime as an inspiration while directing.

He was so excited having Oriana show him where some of his favorite anime got inspiration from and where some of the actual places in his anime were located.

Later that day, Michael and Oriana attended the pre-screening of Creed III. Michael was blown away by the way posters of Creed III were in the Japanese style of animation. He kept saying wow as he walked around the movie theater.

Oriana smiled as she filmed her husband's shock and excitement.

307,261 likes michaelbjordan Hi Japan! We made a special anime as a surprise for Japanese fans that will play at the end of the film

307,261 likes
michaelbjordan Hi Japan! We made a special anime as a surprise for Japanese fans that will play at the end of the film. Creed 3 opens in theaters in Japan next weekend - get your tickets now to see what it's all about!
View all 788 comments

300,892 likesorianaedinburghjordan Creed III opens in theaters in Japan next weekend with a special anime as a surprise for Japanese fans that will play at the end of the film - get your tickets now to see what it's all about!View all 681 comments

300,892 likes
orianaedinburghjordan Creed III opens in theaters in Japan next weekend with a special anime as a surprise for Japanese fans that will play at the end of the film - get your tickets now to see what it's all about!
View all 681 comments

Later that night, Oriana took Michael to her favorite Japanese restaurant for dinner that she ate last year when she visited Japan for a Girls' Trip.

They arrived at Nikuya Tanaka Ginza restaurant sometime around 7 p.m. and stayed for about an hour.