Oriana's 36th Birthday

Chapter Ten | Oriana's 36th Birthday

The night before Oriana's birthday, Michael and she were attending a family gathering.

At one point, at the family gathering, Oriana quickly became the center of attention when family and friends broke out a cake with candles and began to sing her an early Happy Birthday to her.

Oriana slightly swaying side-to-side with excitement, dressed in shorts and a button-down shirt that was cinched with a belt and pouch.

With her long blonde tresses pushed back off her face with a stylish headband, she began to put on a dance move or two when she was handed the cake as Michael looked on with equal excitement.

For his part, Michael appeared to play ringleader as he stood next to his wife with an extra large bottle of champagne in his hand.

Dressed in a white hoodie and sunglasses, Michael cheered the crowd on as he sang along.

Oriana blew out the candles and thanked everyone for the early birthday celebration.

 Liked by orianaedinburghjordan and 4,200,000 othersmichaelbjordan To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness as you have brought and continue to bring into my life

michaelbjordan To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness as you have brought and continue to bring into my life. More than a wife in you I have found a best friend for life. Happy birthday @orianaedinburghjordan
View all 56,785 comments

Liked by michaelbjordan and 3,101,344 othersorianaedinburghjordan This year has been monumental for me

orianaedinburghjordan This year has been monumental for me. I thank God for everyone in my life. Thank you for all the positivity and the beautiful birthday wishes. I'm looking forward to continuing to learn from my past, living in the present, and surrendering to the future.
View all 42,724 comments

Oriana Jordan Had a Roller-Disco-Themed Birthday Party and Invited All the Celebrities

Oriana Edinburgh Jordan held a party over the weekend at a mansion in Bel-Air.

Oriana's birthday party was a who's who of who's trending in celebrity news these days.

Oriana celebrated her 36th birthday on the evening of Saturday, June 3, with a star-studded party at a mansion in Bel-Air, California.

While the guests came from all over the place, there was certainly a consistent element in everyone's outfits: sparkle. According to Megan Fox, who showed up with fiancé Machine Gun Kelly on her arm, the theme was roller disco, which checks out.

Other attendees included Rihanna, A$ap Rocky, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian, Tristan Thompson, Drake, Adele, Rich Paul, Lizzo, Jaden Smith, Bella Hadid, Kris Jenner, Lily-Rose Depp, Offset, Zendaya, Storm Reid, Ciara, Vanessa Bryant, Kelly Rowland, and her husband, Michael B. Jordan, of course, and who also popped up on camera at one point ... but the birthday girl herself never surfaced for a pap photo. We're told people started arriving at 10:30 and stayed until about 3.

If anyone can get famous people together all in one place, it's Oriana. Impressive, no doubt.

Happy Birthday, Oriana!

Liked by trinity_fatu, yungmiami305, orianaedinburghjordan and 885,913 othersthegirljt My air signs 4L 🤍 View all 6,822 commentsorianaedinburghjordan 😍🫶🏽😍🫶🏽😍🫶🏽michaelbjordan Everyone needs an air sign in their lives 🍃yungmiami305 🤍🤍🤍...

thegirljt My air signs 4L 🤍
View all 6,822 comments
orianaedinburghjordan 😍🫶🏽😍🫶🏽😍🫶🏽
michaelbjordan Everyone needs an air sign in their lives 🍃
yungmiami305 🤍🤍🤍
lala ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Oriana could tell that there was something drastically different about her pregnancy. She knew that something was up. She was feeling awful and so worn out. So, she scheduled an appointment with her doctor.

Little did she know that the reason she was feeling awful was that she was expecting twins. The doctor did an ultrasound and discovered that Oriana was pregnant with twins.

Oriana was wondering how on earth she was going to survive a pregnancy with twins.

Oriana got home and found Michael on the couch with his friends and decided to tell him right in front of everyone. Fuck keeping her pregnancy a secret. She was freaking out and she needed her husband to comfort her.

"What's up, babe," Michael said as Oriana stood in front of him.

"Twins, we're having twins, Mike," Oriana tells Michael.

"You're having twins!" Tessa announced pointing at Oriana.

"Congratulations, you two," Ryan said.

"Thank you," Oriana said.

"Twins?" Michael asked as he needed to hear it again.

"Twins," Oriana confirmed with a smile as she showed him the sonogram picture. "This here is baby number one," She pointed to the first blob with Baby A typed on it then she moved to the second one. "And this here is baby number two," She told him.

Michael was speechless as he stared at the sonogram picture where two tiny blobs were pictured.

"Twins," Michael said.

"I know neither of us was expecting twins," Oriana muttered with a smile.

Michael opened his arms and Oriana sat down on his lap and let him wrap his arms around her.

"This is big but good news," Michael reassured Oriana.

Everyone in the room congratulated them before promising to keep it a secret until they were ready to share it with everyone else in their circle.

"We are having twins," She whispered with a warm smile.

"Yes, we are. We're having two babies," Michael said proudly.

They were having twins, and they couldn't be happier but also nervous.

Michael looked deeply into Oriana's eyes which shone bright with happiness and nervousness.

"We got this," Michael tells her, softly.