Part 9 - Someone as Dad🥺

[ N/D - Nia's Dad ]

In the Restaurant :-

Y/N - Nia.....I don't think that the restaurant is opened......!!

Nia - It's my dad's...!!😉

Y/N - Um....Nia....

Nia - Hm...

Y/N - I don't have money....

Nia - I didn't ask for it.....

Y/N - but.....

Nia - It's my treat for our frndship....

*She smiled and her dad came near to the table*

Nia - Good Morning Dad....

N/D - Good Morning Princess.....!!

*He said and looked at you*

Nia - Dad..! She is my friend

N/D - Oh..... that's Great...What's your name....☺️

Nia - Kim Y/N

*Nia's Dad quickly look towards in and smiled widely......and then he again look that Nia and Nia nodded her head as yes..... Tears came out of Nia's dad eye's and he quickly swiped his tears away....! Then he asked about your mum and dad in a soft voice......!*

Y/N - my mom and dad are not with me now......... They have became stars....!

*Tears came out of your eyes*

*Nia and her Dad also cried...*

N/D - Y/N who told that you don't have dad...... I am your dad....! You can come here whenever you want share your feelings with me and with Nia.... We are there for you...!

*You swipe your tears away and smiled a little*

Nia - Yes..... I am with you any problem tell me don't be shy if you want you can come and stay with me whenever you want.....

Nia - I am there with you at your every single pain but if you let me knew it....

*Nia's dad came with the food trolley*

Y/N - hm..mm..mm😞

N/D - Now......no more talking just eat.....

{ Nia and You smiled 😌}

N/D - Eat a lot dear........ You look really weak

*He said and pated your head.... You remember your father also used to bat your head like this........ Your tears fall down after the actions*

N/D - What happened...... Why are you crying...😟

*You quickly wiped your tears and looked up*

Nia - are you alright...????

Y/N - Yeah...! I think the dish is very spicy 🥵

*You said an again started eating*

N/D - whenever you have problems don't hesitate to come here..! I am also like your father....

*You smile and nodded*

Nia - Okay dad....we are going college....

*You and Nia came out of the restaurant*

Nia - Y/N.....wait here...... I left my phone on the table......

*She quickly went inside the restaurant again*

N/D - Hey...! Is she really Y/N!

Nia - Yes..! Dad don't be emotional..... Control your tears dad.....

N/D - She is Y/N......Y/N.... She is my best friend's daughter....I found her.... Jesus Christ........ I found her after so many trials....!

*Nia smiled at her dad*

N/D - You know na....how much I tried to found her...

Nia - Yes....! Dad.....I know..

N/D - Seoul.......where her dad married.....Busan where are uncle and aunt stay but I couldn't found her.....

*Nia's dad was crying very hardly*

Nia - Dad.... Calm down....
calm down.... Take a deep breath...

*Nia's Dad did the same as she said*

Nia - Now we have found her and we will take care of her.....

N/D - Yes....! I will never make her feel the absence of her father....

Nia - Yah...yah..... I know you will take care of her as your daughter....... But now I am in hurry I have to leave..... Can I go....🙄

N/D - Yah......of course..... But please tell her if there will be any problem....
she will be telling us......

Nia - Yah....! She will be telling us if she wanted we can't force her to tell her feelings......Bye.....

N/D - I hope she will...😞

*Nia comes out of the restaurant *

You were talking with the flowers playing with them while doing this.....You were looking cute....

Nia - Ow...My...baby....!

She is so cute.....I beg you got to make her life more beautiful than anyone as she has struggled this much in her life.....

You were playing with the flowers... You didn't even notice that Nia was seeing you.....

Nia - Baby....... If you want to bunk today's class I'm ready....!😉

Y/N - No never ever.... I can't even dare to...!

Nia - Then.....you were talking peacefully with the flowers I have been here since long time....

Y/N - Oh sorry...! I didn't noticed you......you should have distracted me....!

*Nia was going to interrupt but suddenly you said...*

Y/N - Yah.....! do you want to waste the whole time here while talking blah blah blah...!

Nia - No....!🙄 Let's go we are late.....!

_____________________________

Hello readers I hope you are not getting bored by reading my story I hope you are very.... Disappointed from me because I am updating very small parts but I will try to write the bigger parts as it's already distributed by me.... As the heading and the parts....!

Hope you enjoyed my story the next story will be posting soon for then....

Bye .......🥰 (850 words)

Reader's 💕