Mio Akiyama (K-ON!) x Reader {Not A Lemon}

A/N: K-ON just made me cry earlier. I watched the movie BTW. When they sang a song to Azusa, and the chorus played, i lost it. Damn onions got me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mio." You said. Mio slowly looked behind. "W-what is i-it?" She stuttered. 'And that's my partner.' You thought. "Why are you stuttering and shivering?" You asked and shooked her back and forth. "Yo Mio and (Y/N)!!" Ritsu yelled. She was with Azusa, Mugi, and Yui. "Ritsu, did you scared Mio again?" You asked. "What? I just showed her a black cat--"

"STOP IT!!!" Mio yelled. "Uhhhh." Ritsu said. 'O...kay?' You thought. "Hihihihihi." Sawako said. Mio lookedd at you and shivered even more. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" You said. "N-no. B-b-behind you." Mio pointed behind you. You looked behind and saw Sawako in a scary costume and face. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Ah. You're not scared at all i see." Sawako said. You looked at Mio. 'Still shivering.' You thought. Ritsu nudged you at the back. "What?" You asked. "Show some love." Ritsu pointed at Mio.

"No, thank you." You whispered. "That reminds me...are you and Mio dating?" Sawako asked. Your eyes widened. "WHAT?!" You yelled. Sawako gasped. "Why would i date a girl?!" You yelled and stomped out of the staircases. "Was that my fault?" Sawako asked. "Dunno. Let's follow her." Mio said. The others nodded and followed you to the rooftop. "At least it's peaceful here." You mumbled. "Mio, you go." Ritsu said. "Why me?" Mio asked. "You're the only one she's super close to and she's not angry to you." Ritsu said. Mio raised an eyebrow but she went to you. "What is it?" You asked. "You've noticed huh?" Mio asked and sat beside you.

"Yes. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be practicing with everyone?" You asked. "Yeah. But i was worried about you." Mio said and held your hand. You secretly blushed. Mio leaned close to your ear. "Dont hide it." Mio whispered. 'I think im gonna explode.' You thought. Your face was heating up with joy and...the heat of the sun. "It's hot. Let's go." You said. Mio had tighten her grip on your hand and you stopped. 'Here comes the good part.' Sawako thought. 'Go!!' Ritsu and the others thought. 'Annnnd i bet the others are excited.' Mio thought. "Uh. Yes?" You asked. "Let's...stay here for a...while." Mio said. 'Am i the only one that thinks it's creepy?' You thought.

"Okay." You said. 'You've have let us down Mio-chan!!' Yui thought. Mio secretly smirked. 'Am i missing something?! Wait. Oh no.' You thought. You ran to the club room not knowing that everyone was peeking. "I knew it. I forgot it." You mumbled. You grabbed your notebook. "What's the big deal?" Mio asked. "Nothing. I just forgot this note--"

Mio: *Kisses You*

Everyone and You: >////////<

'What...?' You thought. 'Mio-chan, half bad and half good timing.' Mugi thought. Mio smiled between the kiss and leaned back a little.

" *Giggles* why aren't you kissing back?" Mio asked. You blushed hard. "I-it's so sudden so i didn't knew what to do." You said. 'Lies.' The other thought. "Well, then..." Mio leaned close again. You blushed AGAIN. "Kiss me." She mumbled and smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Chu...*

'Awwwww.' The others thought.