Two to a bed

A/N: So sorry for being absent for a few days, personal issues, anyway:

I've just started watching The Blacklist and it's amazing. I love Keen and Ressler.

If I owned Blacklist, Tom would be dead, dead and dead, killed by Ressler and Liz and Ressler would be together and live happily ever after.

This is just a 'dipping my toes in the pool' type story, so it's short but sweet.

I know I'm meant to be working on my NCIS stories but Blacklist has overtaken my heart for the time being,  Enjoy Angles.

There's only one bed in the hotel room in the city they're staying in. Liz is the one to break the silence by announcing that she's taking a shower, leaving Ressler standing alone in the middle of the room. The two of them are in New York for a case and because the local police didn't know that Keen was coming with him, they put him in a single room with one bed and no couch. So either he'll sleep on the floor, there's no way that Liz is sleeping on the floor of a hotel room, or they'll have to both share the bed. Ressler sighs at the thought of sharing a bed with Liz: He likes Liz, how could he not? She's smart, stubborn, fiery, funny, beautiful as hell but she's married and off limits to her as anything a work partner who protects her and keeps her safe at work. With Liz on his mind, Ressler moves around the room, inspecting it. It's small as far as hotel rooms go with a king size bed, a chest of drawers, a small closet, 2 end tables, a bathroom and a window with a view of the park.

The bathroom opens and out comes Liz dressed in her pyjamas, her hair damp but free from tangles. Ressler can't help but think she looks exhausted, like she hasn't been sleeping properly. "Get some sleep, Keen. I'll take the floor." Don says, Liz silently nods and pads over to the bed, climbing into it and looking at him. Ressler notices the tears in his partner's blue eyes. "Keen?" He says with concern in his voice, coming to sit on the bed in front of her. "What's wrong?" He asks, Liz looks at him, tears falling down her face.

"Tom cheated on me."  She says quietly. Ressler starts making plans to kill Tom before pulling her into his arms, tucking her head underneath his chin, getting a whiff of her strawberry shampoo. "Want me to rough him up for you?" He asks with a smile a kiss to her damp hair, he hears her laugh. "Not yet, soon, but not yet." She says before crying again, her tears soaking his shirt. He doesn't know how long he sits on the bed with Liz crying into his shirt until he hears her deep breathing telling him that she's cried herself to sleep.

Looking down at Liz, Ressler lies her down on one side of the bed, one of her hands fisted in his t-shirt. Rolling his eyes, he loosens her grip from her grip before covering her up with the duvet. He freezes when she stirs and latches onto his wrist. "Stay?" She asks him in her sleep. He sighs, knowing he can't deny her anything she asks, taking off his jeans and putting on a pair of flannel pj pants, leaving his t-shirt on and sliding into bed beside Liz who instantly curls into him in her sleep. With Liz in his arms, Ressler instantly falls into a peaceful sleep.

When Ressler wakes, it's so sun shining and the weight of something on his chest. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he looks down and sees Liz Keen, his partner,  asleep on his chest, looking peaceful.

Thank god, this room had one bed. He thinks to himself as he watches Liz sleeping on his chest with a smile on his face.

A\N: This is my first The Blacklist Keenler oneshot. I have more oneshots written in my notebook so I will type them out as well as get my other half written Keenler oneshots finished and published soon, enjoy Angels.