Match point

Damon's POV

There's a knock at the door it's Ed I smile we shake hands.

"Nice to see you Damon" he says smiling I smile back.

"Good to see you too eddy" I say as he walks in.

"I picked up your brand new suit all black with the inside cobra Kai themed" he says showing me it looks amazing.

"It's perfect" I say as the girls walk out.

"I'm starving" liv says Jo nods in agreement.

"Ed?" She asks he shakes his head.

"No can do I have to get back before axel realizes I'm not there and asks questions because i do not lie" he tells us.

"Good luck with that" I say tapping him.

"I also have your medicinal's" he says pulling out a paper bag.

"Life saver" I say taking them.

"Ya well I'm here for you always and don't think just because I'm with the others mean I agree with all their methods" he says rasing his eyebrows.

"I hate having those two vultures in the house" he adds.

"But as always you can handle it" he says looking at me I nod.

"Ya how the mighty have fallen" I tell him.

"Now I love you both and I've always thought of you two as my little brothers but I need to warn you their planning something it's all hush hush around the house seems you've crossed a line" he says looking at me I nod.

"Figured he would have a problem with my confession" I say sitting down and liv brings me a drink I smile and kiss her hand.

"What was that I may ask" Ed asks me sitting on the couch.

"They thought they would shock me scare me with their presence and now Axel had burned a bridge that can never be repaired" I tell him he shakes his head.

"And it kills me it's got to this but I don't blame you after what they did especially Hailey" he says I nod.

"Reggie has been your rival since you were toddlers I remember you used to fight at the baseball diamond when you both were little" he says I sigh.

"And he won every time but no more" I say rasing the glass.

"And the confession was the Lexi thing" I tell him he looks at me wide eyed and looks at the girls.

"Damon you didn't tell them" he says I nod.

"Wait...wait you knew" jo asks him.

"Of course I did" he tells her.

"Damon has always confided in me he came to me every time he would feel like he was gonna lose control" he tells her looks back at me.

"We used to meet at the little retro diner" he says I nod.

"He came to me the night he found Hailey and Reggie in bed together came to me the night he was told about you and Reggie" he tells her.

"And unlike any other time he came to me the day after he and Lexi well you know" he says to them.

"And I told him to keep it to himself" he finishes looking at me.

"What exactly did you want me to do I have my former best friends supporting the 2 people I hate most in this world along with Sam and Miguel Axel's girlfriend moon hates me for no reason" I say to him lighting my joint.

"And Lexi was just standing there like a saint so I took her down a peg or two because like Hailey she's a fucking slut" I tell him he shakes his head.

"I'm not getting in between the two of you ok but I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines and watch you tear one another apart either so that's why I'm letting you know there planning something" he says I nod.