Chapter 17- Stair Incident

Brooklyn's POV-

I wake up he next morning to what sounds like a camera. I slowly open my eyes, only to reveal Taylor shirtless. He sees me open my eyes and he bends down. I punch his arm, where his muscles are at. And OW!

"Ow Taylor! Your arm is a rock!!" I whisper yell. I don't want to wake up Elizabeth. He laughs.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiles, and I slowly get out of Elizabeths bed.

"It would have been a good morning if you hadn't woken me up at... 7:04!" I say with a rude tone. Then when we finally get out of Elizabeths room.

"Well I'm sorry. I just saw you two sleeping together and I needed a picture!"

"Let me see!" I say like a child. Then we both laugh. Taylor turns on his phone, and the picture is set as his lock screen. It was really cute.

"Aww, Taylor this is such a cute picture! Can you send it to me?" I ask

"Well.. Will I get something in return?" He asks

"Like what?" I question.

"How about a kiss?" He says pointing to his lips then he puckers them and makes kissy noises like a child and closes his eyes and leans in. I quickly grab one of Elizabeths dolls, and put it to his lips. He kisses it until he realized it wasn't me.

"BROOKLYN MARIE!" He yells.

"Shh! Elizabeth is sleeping." I laugh

"Oh sorry. Brooklyn Marie!" He whisper yells. Then we both laugh really hard.

"Okay. I guess I owe you a kiss." I smirk. Then we both lean in for real this time and he kisses me passionately. Then he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He walks up against the wall and slides his back down, so then I was in his lap. But after a minute or two, we were interrupted by Carter.

"GET A ROOM!" He yelled.

"Cartahhh stop." I whined mocking his vines, then we all laughed. Carter walked down stairs. And Taylor smirked at me.

"So, can we finish?" He asks

"Nope!" I quickly get up and run down the stairs. But being myself, I twist my ankle on the stairs and fall. Everyone starts laughing, because all the guys were up. I sit up and hold my ankle. It hurts extremely bad. My eyes start to water. Taylor sees and he quickly stops laughing and comes over to me.

"Are you okay!" He asks trying not to laugh.

"No." I respond.

"Here, let's go get an x-Ray." He says picking me up. And taking me out to the car.

"But Taylor. We should probably get dressed in something, rather than pajamas." I say

"Oh right." He says and carries me bridal style up the stairs. Once we reach our room he sets me down on our bed and goes through my drawer grabbing me an outfit. He picks out jean shorts and a crop top that says 'You're like Mondays.. Nobody likes you.' I laugh at the outfit he hands me.

"Umn, Tay... I need to change." I say

"And?" He asks.

"Get out."

"Fine." He moans

I stuggle changing but I make do of it. Taylor comes in and changes right in front of me. I cover my eyes, and I hear him laugh. I just leave my hair and makeup natural, then he carries me back down to the living room where the guys are.

"Nash, when Elizabeth wakes up. Will you get her ready, and feed her. And take her somewhere with the guys?" Taylor asks.

"Yes! I love Lizzy!" He says. Lizzy is his nickname for Elizabeth. Taylor tries paying him, but he won't take the money.

"Thanks Nash." I smile at him.

"No problem. Good luck with your ankle." He says. Then Taylor carries me out to his car, and puts me in the passenger seat. We are pretty far from the hospital. It's about 45 minutes away.

"So Taylor. When exactly do you leave?" I ask

"Leave?" He questions

"For Magcon?" I ask

"Well, Bart changed the dates!" He exclaims.

"What do you mean?" I ask worried about his response.

"It won't be a full year tour. He shortened it to six months!" He smiles

"That's great Taylor!" I smile.

"So, are you still coming to Magcon with me for part of the tour?" He asks.

"I don't know Taylor." I look down and bite my lip.

"Well, think about okay." He says

"I will."

"Okay. I love you Brooke." He says

"I love you too Taylor." I smile. He grabs my hand and we sit in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others presence. We arrive at the hospital, and Taylor helps me walk. He put his arm around me and I walk with a limp. I can walk on it, it just hurts. So instead of walking I walk with a limp. We arrive at the right location and I sit down, while Taylor signs me in. Once he is finished he comes and sits next to me. We wait for about 10 minutes. I get called back, and I take an X-Ray. I'm sitting in the room waiting for my results. Once the doctor comes in, he talks to me.

"Okay Mrs. Brooklyn. It looks like you have fractured this bone right here." He says pointing to the screen. I nod, and continue to listen. "All you will need for this is a boot and crutches. On days you are lounging around the house or your doing nothing at home. Wrap your ankle tightly like shown." He wraps up my ankle and shows me all the steps to wrapping. "Using the crutches helps your ankle heal quicker, so I strongly suggest to use them." He says. "And on days you are out doing things. Wear this boot. Come back in a two weeks, and we will check up on your ankle. It should be healed. Thank You. Have a nice day, you may check out at the desk." He says and walks out the room. I grab my crutches a use them. I walk out, holding the boot and using my crutches. I sign out, then walk back to the waiting room. Taylor is on his phone. No surprise there.

"Tay?"

"Yeah?" He looks up and laughs to himself. I punch his arm and again OW.

"Carry the boot. And why laugh?" I shake my head, as he grabs the boot.

"Only you." He starts laughing again. And this time I chuckle.

"Whatever, let's go home." I say.

We walk out of the hospital. And Taylor throws the boot in the back. We drive home, and we talk about my ankle. He laughs at my clumsiness. And then he grabs my hand and traces circles around my thumb. It really gets me.

Once we get home, we were the only ones there besides Bentley. Bentley comes running up and he jumps on my leg. I set my crutches down and sit on the couch. Bentley jumps up to my lap, and I pet him. He falls asleep on my lap. Then Taylor comes over and sits next to me and pets Bentley. We turn on the TV and watch The Big Bang Theory. We can't watch this much with Elizabeth home since it's inappropriate for her age.

I fall asleep on the couch with Bentley and so does Taylor.