Prologue

You might be wondering what the title of the story is about. Well, there really isn't much to it. My cheating girlfriend left me pregnant with our baby. To be honest, this isn't going to be one of those "I tore her life apart hahaha" kind of stories.

It's really just about me becoming happier than I ever had been, and I have come to see that is all that matters. Well, my daughter being the most important thing in my life.

Sometimes, being happy is the best kind of revenge.

ERR! ERR! ERR! ERR!

It was a bright Tuesday morning in January when Jack awoke to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ears.

Though, as he sat up, he opened his eyes to see just long his hair become. Grggily, he sat up and said, "damn. I really need a haircut."

He paused for a moment, his voice sounded quite strange. Feeling a heaviness in his stomach and chest, Jack groaned. "I really need to stay away from the beer and meds."

Moving his hair from his face, he notice how dainty his hands looked. His eyes widened as he found himself awake and panicking. Standing up, he made his way to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

His eyes widened a little more before he let out a high pitched scream.