𝟎𝟎𝟓; ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ

TOM RIDDLE'S figure whose presence was as ominous as it was captivating. With a gaze that seemed to pierce through the very souls of those who dared to meet it, and a voice that dripped with honeyed venom, is was a force to be reckoned with.

His tall, lithe frame was draped in elegant black robes that flowed behind him as he moved with the grace of a predator. His dark hair fell in tousled locks around a face that was angular and sharp, with piercing blue eyes that seemed to glow with a fierce intelligence.

Yet, for all his darkness, there was a magnetic quality to Tom Riddle that drew people to him like moths to a flame. There was a sense of power and mystery that surrounded him, a promise of something greater that only he could provide.

Tom smirked at his description.

The air in Gringotts seemed to still as he laid his eyes upon the figure of Aurelian, a being who had long been shrouded in mystery and myth.

Tom felt his breath sharpen ever so slightly.

For Tom, who had always prided himself on his independence and strength, it was a rare moment of submission. Aurelian was the one being he would bow to, the one who held a power over him that he could not deny.

As Aurelian moved past him, Tom felt a sense of disbelief and awe wash over him. Here was the object of his desire, the one who had haunted his dreams and driven him to seek out the darkest corners of magic.

Tom often found himself lost in thought about Aurelian who had left an indelible imprint on his soul. The memory of Aurelian lingered in his mind like a haunting melody, always present, yet just out of reach.

Tom could still vividly recall the way Aurelian's dark brown eyes glimmered with a golden hue in the light, like pair of precious gems reflecting the sun's rays. It was a sight that Tom had never seen before, and it left him spellbound.

Tom yearned to unravel the secrets that Aurelian held within himself. Though just as quickly as Aurelian had appeared in Tom's life, he vanished without a trace, leaving Tom with nothing but memories that would stay with him forever, etched into his mind like a work of art.

Tom's curiosity was piqued, and he longed to know more about the boy who had captured his attention. He couldn't help but wonder where Aurelian had gone and what had become of him. The memory of Aurelian would always be a part of Tom, a reminder of the extraordinary and enigmatic boy who had left an everlasting mark on his soul.

Tom's eyes followed Aurelian's every movement, taking in the grace and poise of his stride. He was a figure of unearthly beauty, with a regal bearing that spoke of a power beyond mortal comprehension. Tom could feel his heart pounding in his chest, as if he were standing before a deity.

They agreed with him.

Aurelian was otherworldly.

As Aurelian disappeared from view, Tom was left standing there, feeling a sense of reverence and awe that he had never felt before. He knew that he would continue to seek out Aurelian, to follow him to the ends of the earth if need be, for he was the one being who held the key to Tom's destiny.

There Tom stood transfixed, his eyes locked on the spot where Aurelian had stood just moments before.

"He is down bad for him."

"I mean... aren't we all?"

"Yeah you are right."

Abraxas Malfoy's voice broke through the silence, jolting Tom back to reality.

"Tom? Are you alright?" Abraxas asked, concern etched in his features.

Tom tore his gaze away from the empty space, turning to face hin. "I'm fine, Abraxas." He replied coolly, his voice betraying none of the turmoil that swirled inside him. "I just saw a very familiar face."