Chapter 1 - The first meet .

"A girl , is it , Lucius ?" Asked a cold , drawling voice . He was a bald man with green robes , an air of superiority surrounding him . His hands were wrinkled , pale skin , eyes inhumane - a shade of red .

"Y-yes my Lord ." Said the blonde man , his speech quite unstable and stuttering . His hair were rather short , his index finger adorned by a ring inscribed with a rather large 'M' .

"Cissa , go ! Bring her ! The Dark Lord will be pleased to see her ." A woman with curly and jet black hair hissed at the blonde woman - Narcissa .

The woman reluctantly went upstairs and descended downstairs with a girl wrapped in a bundle of blankets . She handed over the little girl to her father - Lucius Malfoy who took her to the bald man .

"H-here my Lord . This is Y/N Narcissa Malfoy ." He handed her over to whom he called The Dark Lord .
The pale man magicked her into the air .
"There there , Lucius . Afraid , are we ? It seems as if you dont trust me with her . Your precious little daughter will be safe ; only on one condition ." Lucius' and Narcissas' face contorted into extreme worry and fear .
"I can sense the powerful magic running through her veins . She has powers - strong powers , which , if shaped , can be very useful for her and can be used for purifying the wizarding world . She will serve me once she is of the appropriate age . She must be taught Dark Magic . You will do that , won't you , Lucius ?" He turned around , expecting a positive reply from her father .
"Yes , m-my Lord . We will ." He looked at his wife and gulped .
The Dark Lord magicked her onto the nearby couch as he cast some spells on her and retreated into his room in the Manor .

-----★🦁🦡🦅🐍★-----

"Mum , I want to go ! Draco isn't riding it the proper way ! He is gripping the handle too tightly ." She requested her mother to let her ride the broom but Narcissa was adamant .
She thought it was very 'bold' for a girl like Y/N to ride a broom .
"What's the matter , Cissa ?" He asked in his cold voice .
"I want to ride that broom and mum is not letting me do that !" She scrunched up her face .
"This isn't up for discussion , young lady ." Narcissa said , looking at her .
"A small ride won't hurt , Cissa ." He said , much to his wife's dismay .
As they approached her broomstick , she climbed onto it , gracefully and set off in the air . There was a quaffle lying on the ground - she picked it up while on her broom and threw it towards her father ," Catch , dad !" She giggled as her father catched the red ball .

-----★🦁🦡🦅🐍★-----

"Mum , what does this mean ? N-o-n v-e-r-b-a-l ?" Narcissa took the yellowing book from her small hands and looked at the contents .
"Lucius ! Lucius !" She yelled as her husband came into the living room , looking alarmed .
"What is the matter , Narcissa ?"
"Y/N - back to your room . I want to talk to your father ."
"Mum but the book -"
"Back to your room !" She warned her and closed the door as she exited to the room .

Y/N being Y/N , she exited the room but stood outside the kitchen hoping that she would atleast get a valid explanation for not getting that book . She knew it was wrong of her to eavesdrop but she didn't have any other option .

"What is the matter , Narcissa ?" She heard her father behind the closed doors .
"Who gave her this book ?"
"I did ." He confessed .
"Why did you do that ?" She asked him .
"Narcissa , you remember what the Dark Lord said to the pair of us . She needs to be taught Dark Magic -"
"You are a maniac , Lucius !"
"Narcissa , just for once , listen to me . When the Dark Lord returns , he will be very pleased , with Y/N helping him -"
"Stop it Lucius , please ! Y/N is our only daughter and the only girl to be ever born into the Malfoy family . Please , let her enjoy her childhood peacefully , with innocence . I don't want my daughter's childhood snatched away from her . I beg you ." She had tears in her eyes .