CHAPTER 25 - Lianna And Collins

Lianna woke up. The room looked familiar. "Why am I in my bedroom?" though she wasn't alone, Collins was lying there too. Lianna gasped but prevented to make noise. After she comprehended what was happening she smiled. It was all over...

Lianna changed her outfit, she missed this. After so long, maybe 1 year and some days? Thats all she can count. She didn't feel any hunger but she knew anytime soon her stomach would grumble. She went to a store and bought everything she needed, noodles, vegetables, water, etc. Good thing her money wasn't stolen while they were gone. Though she was confused what date it is now so she asked, "Um what is it today, ma'am?" she politely asked. The middle aged lady greeted her, "Oh Lianna! My dear, you're back!"

"Uhm,yeah..."she awkwardly said. How long have they been gone?

"It is July 19 now, dear. Just 7 days when you left."

"7...days...?" now she can't be serious right? "Th-thank you mrs..." she gulped.

"Oh you forgot my name," she laughed, she thought Lianna was joking. "I'm Mrs. Jane remember? Your neighbor!"

"Oh, yeah! Right..." she sheepishly chuckled.

Together, they walked home and said their goodbyes to each other as they drifted to their yards. Lianna felt happy. It was peaceful.

Collins was awake, "Oh, you've been in the market?" he yawned.

"Yeah brought some grubs and things." she raised the bags she is carrying, eerily familiar but she shrugged it off. "Heh, breakfast time."

The life they have now was normal. Perfect and peaceful.

Lianna and Collins retired from the Laboratory, and decided to take different jobs. Collins is now an author, writing many books, both fiction and non fiction. One thing that struck the most to the heart of his audience was his autobiography about him and Lianna's adventure. It became so famous that many scholars debated whether it is real or not, due to its fantasy feel and Collins' claim to be real.

Eventually, he proposed to Lianna by the dusk when they went out on a date. Their 27th date. Lianna is a psychiatrist, helping people with mental illness and whatsoever. She made sure they had someone to listen to and only charged little money. In fact, she even served others who are poor for free, around the world. She is renowned as one of the kindest psychiatrist in the globe.

The moved in the countryside of Canada, where Lianna's dream happened. Although it slightly haunted her, the fact that it was all over comforted her.

They have 6 babies and 1 pair of twins, a total of 8 children. They told them stories, including the madness they have been in.

The children eventually grew up and married. The 4th of their children decided to stay in Canada for a little while, before moving to the Philippines. He married an OFW Filipina and had a child, Miki Campbell. Of course, she bears the name of Collins, she also inherited their past love for electronics, science, and discovery. However she had one additonal interest,

Magic. She became so drawn upon their story, the madness of the watch, that she read the book later in her years.

Collins have died of asthma, while Lianna have died of cardiac arrest during a talk with her patients. The two rested peacefully in their graves, built next to each other.

Miki paid them respects and soon moved to the Philippines at the age of 8. She kept her grandfather's book and took it to the flight with her, the book was named

Dyschronometria. A tale telling the couple's adventure and insanity.

Though, before they died, they warned their children and grandchildren of the dangers since magic has now breached into this world. No one listened or they faked listened, the only one who took their warning seriously was Miki. The young child who believed monsters are there, hidden and cowering until the time comes soon, they will rise.

                                 - The End ... or not.

______________________________________

Oh FINALLY I FINISHED IT sorry if its short but i cant think of anything to make it any longer, anyway im going to announce that this, dyschronometria will have a SEQUEL. I'll get some days of rest first so that i can do my other wip art and then the sequel, ta-ta!

Ps: this chapter aint part of Collins' version of this book :>> and the sequel will be in my mother language so u may or may not be able to read it, i dunno