Jealous FWB

Peter and I have been friends with benefits for a long time. Our agreement started after Gamora died and came back a totally different person: someone who didn't love Peter anymore. I was going through a bad breakup at the time too so we agreed to be each others rebound until we were back on our feet.

Our agreement started with cuddling and kissing. I have this thing where I don't have sex unless I'm in love, but after so long of having this innocent friends with benefits with Peter I felt I've known him so long and I trusted him enough to add it in. So that's what we were, basically a couple without the label. Neither of us thought about it or what it meant which made it a-lot easier. It was really a go with the flow type of thing.

That's what I like to tell myself that is. Since we're just friends we have the freedom to do whatever we want with whoever we want. Peter definitely takes that freedom to use. He's always been the smooth player type who could bed a decent amount of women. He's outgoing and shoots his shot, sometimes he gets denied others he doesn't but it never bothers him either way he just goes with the flow. I on the other hand am not nearly outgoing as he is and I also don't find any interest in having sex with a bunch of random men. Not that I'll tell Peter that. Part of me wants him to wonder what do I. That desire is what worries me the most. "Hey," Peter came in from the hall and left a kiss on my cheek. "I'm gonna be with a chick from knowhere tonight I already told the rest of the gang, is it cool if I use the living room?" He nonchalantly questioned as he grabbed a few chips from the open bag on the coffee table and popping them into his mouth, then plopping down onto the couch.

The thought of him with another girl never used to bother me until we started having sex. It's my own fault really, it's because sex isn't something loose for me, I don't just do it with anyone. It's always only been someone special, someone I loved, or someone I knew and trusted for a long time. The realization that I'd given my body to someone and that person taking it, then going around and doing a bunch of other girls right after made my stomach sink. Feels kind of gross. In a degrading way (again my own fault), and also in a... jealous way.

"Hey, did you hear me?" He questioned from his spot on the couch his feet now kicked up on the coffee table.

I quickly snapped out of my jealous trance and nodded my head. "Yeah sorry, I was thinking about the stuff I gotta do today" I lied giving him an innocent smile. "That's cool with me, just let me know when she leaves I wanna watch my show" This was my way of finding out what him and that wh- girl where really going to do.

He gave a cocky chuckle. "Oh you'll be waiting a long time then," he smirked with a tilted head giving me a look that said 'we're gonna be doing bad things'. "We'll probably take it into my room though..." he paused his sentence for a moment in thought. "I mean I can text you when I take her into my room so you can come out if you want..." he said a little more awkwardly now. We both knew that him texting me that was basically him texting me that he was currently boning another girl.

I felt a growing pit of pure rage building up inside of me. I wanted nothing more than for this girl to never show up. No scratch that, for her to show up and for me to punch her in the face. How humiliating is that, the guy I hook up with is going out and banging another girl under the same roof I sleep, he kisses my cheek when the other girls leave, he cuddles me and watches movies, tells me jokes, takes care of me when I'm sick, then fucks another girl. "Ahhh that's okay, I don't feel like waiting around all night for a text" I replied through a slightly passive aggressive tone.

He definitely caught that and was a little taken aback by it. His mouth opened for a second then shut again canceling out whatever comment he was about to make. "Okay," he pursed his lips together and looked around for a second before standing up and walking out of the room.