Tennis Court

Italics are danish

Holger and Iza had decided to play a few tennis matches against each other before the Monaco week started and they wouldn't be able to spend time other than at home in the morning and evening.

They had decided to take Iza' matte black Lamborghini Aventador to the court they would be playing at.

When Iza parked Holger pointed out a very recognisable Ferrari being extremely bad parked.

"Guessing a certain Ferrari driver is here"

"The car is more iconic than him"

"I'll tell him you said that"

"Don't you dare think about it Holger I will punch you"

Stepping out of the car was Holger wheezing over Iza' little thread.

After gathering their things from the boot they headed inside to see how many courts were taken. To their surprise was only one court taken. They headed towards the  receptionist where a woman who looked like to be around 50 years old.

"Hello what can I do for you two today?"

"We would like a court if possible?"

"Ah yes. I'm guessing two people?"

"That would be amazing"

"Perfect, is it okay if it's next someone?" 

Iza and Holger looked at each other and nodded

"Yeah sure what could go wrong. But who is it next to?"

"A few f1 and f2 drivers"

"Which ones exactly?"

"Arthur and Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen and Oliver Bearman"

Hearing Ollies name being said she blushed hard, Holger looked at his sister wiggling his eyebrows at her grinning

"That's fine don't worry"

"Wonderful let me show you to the court"

The woman led them towards the court passing by the court where Ollie, Max, Charles and Arthur were playing.

"There you go, your usual court"

"Thank you ma'am"

"You're more than welcome"

Holger and Iza placed their tennis racket bags on a bench each, taking out a racket each they started discussing who started with the serve.

"Holger the youngest starts"