Summerbreak part 2

Who's idea was it to make Iza and Holger have a tennis match at 9 am? Mason Mount had that amazing idea to wake everyone at 7:30 to get ready and breakfast. Waking everyone but Iza was easy enough since they were used to it. Iza was too but christ she was on holiday so it would make sense to let her sleep, right? Not according to Kai Havertz and Mason Mount who came barging into her room and woke her with a cold bucket of water.

Iza had death stared the two being ready to murder them, but they were stronger than her and had straight up lifted her by the legs and armpits and started carrying her downstairs.

So now was the group sat in a mini van on their way to a tennis court around 10 minutes from their house, with Max driving and Iza sleeping in the passenger seat, everyone started playing stupid games.

______________

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

A loud fuck was heard on the court and a even louder laugh was heard. The first set of the match had now been won 7-5 to Iza. And her older brother was pretty annoyed by loosing to his little sister.

"HAHAHHAHAHA KEEP CRYING BITCH!"

______________

"NO FUCK SHIT DAMMIT STUPID BITCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Holger had won the second set 6-4, and his sister was nowhere near happy about it, they had decided to play it as the wimbledon matches so 5 sets maximum.

______________

"YES BABY WOOOOHOOOO!"

Winning the set 6-0 was for Iza amazing, she was now in the lead with 2-1, the third set hadn't been very intense, it was rather boring, mostly because Holger had decided to go easy on his little sister.

______________

"NO BITCH!"

"FUCK YEAH SUCK A COCK!"

6-3 had Holger won the set and the score was now 2-2, the guys on the side of the court was nearly pissing themselves in utter fear since both of the siblings had thrown a ketcher across the court, both nearly hitting the one on the other side of the court.

"OH JESUS DEAR BROTHER HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

Holger quickly became silent when he heard what his sister said.

______________

1-0 to Iza and the tension was killing.

1-1 a tie, it was getting more and more uncomfortable for everyone but Iza and Holger.

1-2 Holger was in the lead and Iza was pissed, she was not gonna let Holger win.

2-2 another tie and the two looked like they could kill each other at any given moment.

3-2 Iza had taken the lead back and this time it was Holgers turn to look deadly.

3-3 the third tie and Mason Mount and Lando Norris were hugging closely.

4-3 the set was getting long and the white shirts Iza and Holger were wearing was starting to get see through because of how much they were sweating and the amount of water they put on their bodies to cool down.

4-4 two loud screams from Max Verstappen and Kai Havertz were heard, they were too scared of what would happen next.

4-5 Iza was pissed, she was not gonna loose to her older brother, one thing was that on her birthday she got showered in beer after a hard match were she just wanted to lay down and die.

5-5 two empty bottles got thrown but missed their targets.

6-5 Arthur had gotten a bag of popcorn and was sharing it with Declan Rice both enjoying it 

7-5 a loud scream from Iza was heard before she collapsed on the ground Holger also collapsing