CHAPTER 3 : MORE OF THEM

RON, HARRY, HERMIONE, GINNY AND DRACO ARE ASTONISHED AND ARE SIMPLY HORRIFIED BY WHAT THEY FIND ON THE SCREEN. THE KIDS HAD HEARD ABOUT BELLATRIX BUT THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE SO THEY JUST STARED AT EACH OTHER WHILE THEIR PARENTS JUST STARED AT THE SCREEN DUMBFOUNDED. 

ALBUS:- *to Ginny* Mum, Mum! Are you okay? What is the matter? Why are you all staring at the screen? Who is that woman with Delphi?

THEY ALL DO NOT ANSWER HIM.

HARRY:- Hermione, last time when Albus and Scorpius meddled with time, did you do any research on it?

EVERYONE IS UNSURE OF WHAT IS BREWING INSIDE HARRY'S HEAD. 

HERMIONE:- *hesitantly* Y....eah.......

HARRY:- Where did you keep it?

HERMIONE:- Well, it was something I did for time pass so I kept it with our old stuff at The Headquarters.

HARRY:- Okay! Let's go.

ALBUS:- Whoaaa!!! Slow down, everyone. What is the Headquarters? What does it have to do with this thing? And why hasn't anybody answered my question? WHO IS THAT LADY?

RON:- Okay! Albus, it is your turn to slow down. That lady right there is Bellatrix Lestrange. A VERY nasty witch from the past. I know you must be thinking like, ' Dude, she is supposed to be dead' but she must have meddled with time hard like REALLY HARD, so we are going to THE HEADQUARTERS where we can get some information from 'Mione's research. 

ROSE:- But, what is THE HEADQUARTERS?

GINNY:- When we were in our Fifth year of Hogwarts, we discovered that Dumbledore had started a secret organization, The Order of the Phoenix.

ALBUS:- Yeah. You told me about it.

GINNY:- Well, Sirius Black, your dad's godfather, as soon as he got freed, offered his house, Number 12, Grimmauld Place as Headquarters for the organization. A year back, all of the existing members of the organization decided we would keep to hoard our important documents. 

SCORPIUS:- O....kay..

EVERYONE HEADED TOWARDS GRIMMAULD PLACE. HARRY, BEING THE SECRET KEEPER, UNLOCKED THE HOUSE. DRACO AND ASTRID NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A FAINT GOLDENISH GLOW COMING FROM THE HOUSE.

ASTRID:- Ummmm... Mr. Potter. I think there is someone in there.

HERMIONE:- It must be Neville or Luna or any other member.

RON:- Yeah. They practically live here.

BUT WHEN THEY GET INSIDE THEY HEAR FAINT CLANKING NOISES COMING FROM THE KITCHEN AND THAT OF MANY PEOPLE MURMURING.

HARRY:- I think Astrid is right. It is not Neville or Luna or any other member. There are many people in there and as far as I know there was no meeting due today, was there?

RON, HERMIONE, AND GINNY:- No

THE ADULTS TAKE THEIR WANDS OUT AND SLOWLY OPEN THE KITCHEN DOOR. WHAT THEY SEE THERE MAKES THEM STOP IN THEIR TRACKS.

IT IS THE WHOLE ORDER OF PHOENIX AS THEY HAD VIEWED IN THEIR FIFTH YEAR.