The game starts 😎

Hey guys,

Enaku matum yenthaan ippudilaam nadkutho theriyala,now only I noticed the story got unpublished and am i supposed to publish it all again for no reason... Even if it's not my fault Sorry for the inconvenience darlings and pls do care to help me visiting the chapters once again...

Sorry for the late update too I had become busy because of my exams and it was a hectic schedule for me, sorry for making you all wait...

story suggestion:

A feel good love story of a CEO and PA as well as his childhood sweetheart, what will happen when they tied the knot together with love and love only, visit our darling SahanaJothi 's "His Sunshine" to know more about it and support her with all your love....

And her another story "My Everything" it was about two cousins fell in love with eachother and tied up in a love marriage,a good love story... Give a try on it guys...

Let's get into the chapter:

2 days later,

Surya stood infront of his huge mansion with chandini beside him and his friends were also accompanying them... He turned and saw chandini who was standing there with hesitation fidgeting with the hem of her dupatta... He eyed his friends to move first and took hold of her right hand in his before blinking his eyes at her assuring as he was there... She just smiled at him and he reciprocate it before guiding her inside along with him...

The duo entered inside and saw the living room occupied by his family members, his granny was enquiring about his absence for the past two, three days and his friends were stammering not knowing what to answer... Surya nodded at her and the duo moved further gaining the others attention... Ram and his grandparents squinted their eyes seeing the new figure beside him...

His aunt's family saw his hands which was holding her's firmly with a shock reaction... Renuka and her mother fumed in anger seeing their joined hands and glared chandini deadly who was not even sparing a glance at them...

Ramanujan: Surya enga poyirundha ivlo naala veetukku kooda varaama, aprom indha ponnu yaaru da ...

He asked confusedly eyeing chandini who passed him a nervous smile... Surya tightened his hold on her hands and his friends looked eachother before turning their attention to the family whom are anticipating his reply...

Surya: Paa, idhu chandini, naa love panra ponnu...

He didn't beat around the bush and came up with a straight reply earning a gasp from his family members... His father and grandparents were all shocked and stood there frozen hearing his confirmation while his aunt family glared her deadly with a shock reaction...

Rani: yenna Surya ithulaam, enaikum illatha thirunaala inaiku oru ponna kuttitu Vandhu love panrenu sonna naanga eppudi unna namburathu...

Surya: ungala namba vaikka vendiyathu enoda vela illa atha, en manasaatchiku theriyum naa sollrathu unmainu...

Ramanujan: aana enna nambha vaika vendiya poruppu unakku irukkula surya... Adhu yeppudi naa un Kalyaanatha pathi pechu eduthu Konjam naal la ippudi oru ponna Kutteetu vandhu love panrenu Sollra... naalu naal munaadi Varaikum enakku Kalyaanamey vendaam nu solleettu irundha en pulla inaikku ippudi yaarayo kutteetu Vandhu ninnathum namburathuku naa onnum muttaal illa ...

He raised his voice and Surya held his head low regretting his choice of words... His father was right and he don't have any other explanation for him but at the same time he can't leave the situation to get worse, he took a deep breath to calm himself before facing his father...