Falling in love 💜

The door of the role royas opened for Surya and he came out of it majestically spread his powerful aura all around the atmosphere... The whole building was in hurry because of his arrival and santhosh who opened the door for him, walked behind Surya...

Walking through the way of the entrance his shoes tapped the marbles announcing his arrival... Everyone stood up or stand still on thier place to wish him a good morning and he didn't reply to it as always...

Entering inside his private elevator Surya nodded at santhosh and he said, "Sir chandini mam has already arrived along with her friend Sanjay and both of them was in Ravi sir's cabin waiting to meet you for the further details..."

He finished in a professional tone and Surya nodded curtly before existing the elevator followed by santhosh... He directly entered inside his cabin and sat on the chair with the usual swag...

"Call Ravi, and inform them to came to my cabin..." He ordered santhosh and he dialed to Ravi from the telephone...

"Hello sir, good morning..."

"Yes sir, yaah surya sir has arrived and he wants you to be here along with chandini mam and Sanjay..." He informed and nodded before declining the call and moved back to his straight posture... Taking his yaad out he list out surya's shedule for the day and in the mean time when they finish there came a knock...

"Come in ..." Surya said and Ravi entered inside along with Sanjay and chandini who was wearing a casual grey kurta looking gorgeous as usual...

" Surya said and Ravi entered inside along with Sanjay and chandini who was wearing a casual grey kurta looking gorgeous as usual

Averting his eyes from her was a difficult task for him but he did it and kept a grumpy face making her giggle silently... Moving towards him they stood infront of him and Ravi said,

Ravi: deii indha ivunga rendu peroda appointment letter, Sanjay was selected as our new financial analyst and chandini was selected as the assistant creative head...

He said forwarding the two appointment letters and Surya get it from him... He gone through both of it for a moment and stood up from his place before moving forward to them...

He gave the letter back to Ravi and turned to Sanjay who was looking at him with a smile... Smiling wide he pulled the boy into a bone crushing hug and patted his back...

Surya: congratulations da thambiiii....

Sanjay: thankuuu neyyyy...

He said and pulled back from the hug before shaking hands with him,

Surya: welcome to Ramanujan Enterprise Mr. Sanjay Prabhakar...

He said in professional tone and Sanjay grinned at him,

Sanjay: thank youuuuuu boss...

He said saluting him and Surya chuckled hearing his tone... He turned his attention to Chandini who was standing beside Sanjay and she pressed her lips together to suppress the laugh seeing his sulked face...