Satan spawn

After she settle in,she then try to find jobs so she can earn money. " Wow times are hard in these streets". She said as she looks at some job applications. Since she was 14 she didn't know what to do but she felt a bit of encouragement in herself. She went out to see who is hiring in restaurants, grocery store, shops,and  ect. She hid her eye with her hair cause she is afraid to experience she had in the past. Then she found this store who was low staff called" Dollar mart". There was a grand opening about it last week so she went inside and See where the manager is. " Hello welcome to Dollar mart how can I help you today"? Said the lady unpacking the boxes. " Umm yes uhh where is the manager of this place"? Agatha asked. The lady pointed to the back where the door the the managers office is. Agatha knocked on the door. " come in"  said the voice inside. Agatha open the door to see the manager is very busy. "Umm Hello I'm here for a job interview"? Said Agatha, the manager look at Agatha from top to bottom. "You look a little young, How old are you"?asked the manager. Agatha looked nervous and said " Umm I'm 14 miss" she said as she was still feeling a side of disappointment. The manager looked at her with a rather fond look. " Do you go to school or do have family that can help you"? Agatha didn't know what to say, all of these questions. " I don't go to school nor I have a family, I was a young orphanage". She said " I Amy not have experience but please let me have this job I need the money"! She pleaded. The manager felt sorry for her. Ok come in tomorrow and your hired. Agatha was happy. Thank you" she said happily as she left the office. She came home as she was ecstatic and of joy. She got a job at 14 and was happy to start.

    But all of that happiness was gone when her left eye start hurting. " Augh, what is this pain I'm feelin" she said in agony as she ran to the bathroom to see her pupil glowing a blood red. "What the hell is happening " she didn't know what was going on as she was witnessing. Then a voice was in her head, " Agatha, summon me" said the voice. Shewas terrified by this. Shewent in her room and sat on the bed. "Who was that"? She thought then her hand had this aura going on. She held out her hand only to find out a demonic symbol on her wall. It looked like Portal, something was
Coming out. She stepped back as she saw a tall person standing before her. "Hello hell maiden" said the tall figure. Agatha was shocked. "HELL MAIDEN"?! With no further question the demonic figure grabbed her and went I  the portal along with her. Then everything went dark for Agatha.

Authors note :  sorry if this was quick cause 1. I'm in school making this. 2. I'm tired as fuck and I wanna go to sleep but I hope yall enjoy this bye🤗

       - M1lasam3