The ceremony

After the with Satan Agatha was given a white dress and a necklace.

It's wa just a plain white dress, not a wedding dress a plain dress

It's wa just a plain white dress, not a wedding dress a plain dress. " why did I to change my clothes for"? She thought. A maid with a veil covering her face came in. " two minutes before the ceremony hell maiden" said the maid as she reminds her. Aggie was not comfortable about this, she wonders if they would let her go home, she thought that once the ceremony was done she would be stuck in the dimension of suffering.  She want to cry, she felt like things were about to go left. The maid came in again signaling her to come, she in this room where all the demons and monsters of hell we're in front of her.

"DEMONS OF ALL KIND" said Satan " We gather here to celebrate the return of the hell maiden". He announced " one demon asked " are there more of you" then another said " Who is the main hell maiden, is she still alive" Agatha was nervous and confuse, she didn't know any of this stuff, she wanted to answer but nothing came out of her mouth. She looked around the room seeing dreadful creatures, it irks to see these beast that were once human now ended up here. Then she got the courage to speak " Demons of hell I am honor to serve you here in this world of eternal suffering and redemption". She said as she plays along. " I wanna said thanks to the one who created me the one who brought me into the world." She continues. " I wish we can rule both worlds and conquer it. But we can't all get what we want can we, we just have to take by force"! The crowd went  wild by her speech and Zion walked towards her to pat her on the back." Good job". He whispers. Agatha bowed to the crowd and was about to walk away went she was stopped. "Wait we're not don't yet". Said Satan "we have have one more thing" . With that Satan had this black aura going on in his hand, he cast a spell on her. Her eye pupil was glowing Red and it started to hurt her. When the spell was finished, Agatha plopped to the ground and almost saw stars. " Congratulations Hell maiden, yor powers have been Unlocked" said Satan. Agatha was shocked, but felt pleased in a way. She bowed to Satan and walked away. Wow she never feel this sort of feeling... She feel POWERFUL. She teleported back home and changed her clothing.

This what she was wearing by the way

Anyways, she getting Change and she looked at the time and realize that it was her first day to go to work. "OMG I'M GONNA BE LATE" She yelled as she rushed out of the house. She had no time  to take the bus, so she ran there. With every ounce of air she breathed she was going going closer to her job. She was as excited to work there cause she was gonna earn money for this afterwards. She stacked the shelves and clean up messes from the little kids, she helped customers and, ect. She was so helpful and tired at the same time." Say, Aggie you look like you need a break" said her co- worker. She nodded in distressed she went in the lounge to eat her food.

                                         This is what she was eating btw

After she finish she got right back to work. (5:30 pm) The store was about to close and she was getting ready to leave. She went home to cook something for herself. After she ate she sat on the couch to watch TV, Then all of sudden something was touching her shoulder, she look to see Zion watching it with her. " How long were you standing there"? She asked. Zion shrugged his shoulder and went in her fridge. " So your not gonna explain why you are here"? She said annoyed. " I'm kinda bored and nothing is new".he replied. Agatha gave him the confused look. " aren't I supposed you summon you or something"? She said. Zion stop for a minute and went back to eating Agatha leftover sandwich.

 Zion stop for a minute and went back to eating Agatha leftover sandwich

   This was Zion was eating btw
After he finish he went to the portal. " summon me if you need anything" said Zion as he went in the portal. Agatha was speechless and confuse. "  I'm too young for this" she said as she went to bed. This is the beginning of a new adventure and suffering for this young hell maiden.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy. Chapter two we'll come out soon, and I he I have the energy to make it TvT. Stay tune for more fun. If your interested in talking to me go to my discord or snap so we can talk or hangout honestly (im lonely so I need some new people/ friends to talk with) Descriptions down below
Discord user:Lizzy/Missymill3🤭#0632

Snap user:https://www.snapchat.com/add/m1lasam3?share_id=PXMBqkBIT70&locale=en-US
If you want to see more of my work go check out my titok accounts

@Missymilli3afton23 or @milagoingtoschooloof
Bye bye