6.

Matteo and Y/N quickly go back to normal after the Umbridge incident.  The normal being that they are constantly bickering and threatening each other, all the way up to the train ride home.

"See you soon," Matteo speaks threateningly, stepping off the train behind Y/N.

She turns around to him, confusion written all over her face.  He raises his eyebrows, expecting her to understand.  Suddenly, she pales, the realization striking her.  She has to meet with Voldemort again.  

When he sees the fear in her eyes begin to build, Matteo smirks, "Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you".

"More like hurt me," she pushes her hand against his chest, making him take a step back.

"I would never hurt you, love," he bats his eyelashes innocently.

"Yeah," Y/N scoffs.  "Just like your father wouldn't hurt Harry Potter".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N hates how she has to sit across from Matteo.  His irritating smirk staring her down the whole time does not help her to calm her nerves.  It merely makes her more irritable and agitated.

"It is time for your reward.  Extend your arm," Voldemort says, gesturing over the glowing cauldron. 

Y/N winces as the dark mark begins to form on her arm.   Her ears begin ringing, unable to pay attention to anything around her.  Her legs grow weak, the voice in her head constantly having to remind herself to be strong, or her knees will give out.  Her heart races, and aches in pain.  Not like a heart attack pain, but the type when someone breaks your heart.  Once the ceremony is complete, she takes her seat once again.

"I am giving you a new task, for you and Draco to complete together.  You are to use this vanishing cabinet, figure out a way to allow the deatheaters to enter Hogwarts.  You then must kill Dumbledore in order to retrieve the Elder wand for me.  Matteo will help you if needed," Voldemort explains darkly.

Y/N simply nods, as does Draco.  With the task given. Voldemort vanishes.  Y/N rises from her seat, eager to leave to try and calm her racing heart, but Matteo stops her quickly.

"Are you alright?" He asks sincerely.  "You look like you're going to faint".

"I'm fine.  Just a little shaken up, it was a lot," she gives a weak smile.

"It's like a regular tattoo," he says, taking her hand and flipping her arm over to examine the dark mark.  "It is going to itch for a while, but don't scratch it.  Make sure to put lotion on it".

"Um, thanks," a blush rises to her cheeks, trying to pull her hand away.

Matteo tightens his grip, keeping her from pulling away.  He pulls her hand towards him, causing her to stumble closer.  

He smirks, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "It's a shame you're pretending to be in love with Potter".

"Why's that?" Y/N blushes more, looking up at him with wide eyes before quickly looking down.

"Oh no reason..." he gently lifts her head, forcing her to look at him.

Y/N stands there, breathless.  She hears someone entering, quickly freeing herself from the boys grasp.  She glances at him once more before quickly exiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N sits in the Great Hall, not listening to anything being said.  She stares at the Gryffindor table, scanning for her boyfriend.  She frowns deeply upon finding Ron and Hermione, but not Harry.  Hermione looks at her friend questionly, hoping Y/N knows where he is.  But she merely shrugs, giving Hermione a worried look.