chapter 12

Author POV

The trio wait for a minute for the waiter to arrive and the waiter finally arrive carrying the food they order.
" Hello sir's this is your order " the waiter said and look at hiro she smile and didn't even spare a glance at the twins so. Hiro just smile at her to.
" Ahm..hello..? "  hiro said almost sound like his asking and the girl just wink at him and place the order's in there table. While the girl walk away not knowing that the twins are looking at her like they wan't to kill her. They don't like her smiling at their petal and flirting with hiro. But they quickly change their expression when hiro look at them.
" Are you guys ok...? " Hiro ask and look at them he feels a little weird when they smile at him it look so creepy...but he didn't just pay attention to it.
" We are more than ok petal " achiro said and put his hand in hiro's shoulder and lead him and their table.
" Come on lets eat " achiro said and let hiro sit in between them they look like a sandwich hiro was the filling. Hiro can't do anything and just eat and it's his favorite food!

************

A minutes past and hiro's older brother still not in here hiro was getting worried but the twins are distracting him until hiro forget about his older brother being not there and just keep talking to the twins. The twins are happy that hiro forget about his brother and focuse on them. A minute past and hiro are getting bored and getting annoyed by the loud noise and people dancing and yelling everywhere.
" I wanna go home " hiro said and keep whining.
" You wanna go home? Lets go then " akiro said and smile sweetly at him. But hiro just shake his head.
" But i wan't older brother where is he?! " Hiro said getting impatient.
" You don't need your older brother you know " akiro said while smiling. Achiro was supposed to say something when suddenly they heard a familiar voice.
" Hiro! I'm sorry i didn't get back as soon as possible someone just need something from me " the voice said. The twins look behind them and see hiro's older brother or they known as their bussines partner. They are both in shock and just that kiro was surprise to see them here.
" Kiro, its nice to meet you here " achiro said while trying to smile. Kiro was supposed to say something when someone hug his waist and when he look down he saw hiro. ( Author: hiro are kinda small ) and he just hug the younger back.
" Big brother i wanna go home " hiro said and pout.
" You don't wanna stay longer here " kiro said and pat his head..
" This place is boring " hiro said while hugging his brother. Kiro just nod and look at the twin.
" You guys know my brother? " Kiro ask looking at them.
" We do, we saw him in your flower shop " achiro said and smile which creep akiro he knows this twins doesn't smile.
" Oh, ok you guys can leave my brother now " kiro said and look at them with his piercing eyes he knows he can't scare the twins because they are much worse more than him. And he know they kept a liking in his little brother which he don't like because he know this twins are beast. He gotta stop them from meeting again which is gonna be impossible because what the twins want they will get that is how powerful they are.
" What if we don't~ " achiro said and look at hiro. Hiro look so confuse because of his older brother and new friends behavior.
" You guys basically know you are like my brother older brother? And my brother is to innocent for the likes of you guys " kiro said and hug hiro much tighter.
" Which is we don't care, you basically know us kiro what we wants what we get~ " achiro said and they both walk away before looking st hiro and smile sweetly and hiro returned the smile.

****
Hello guys again, have a great day.