In Search of the Sword

Suddenly the scenery cut to a random graveyard. It was like any other graveyard, quiet but also eerie at the same time until surprisingly the portal from earlier opened up, dropping Dylan, his friends and finally Quinn before disappearing into nothingness. "Dang it!" The Princess said, getting up from the ground and throwing her dad's sword where it landed onto the grass. "Umm... Princess?" She then heard a masculine voice behind her as turned, seeing it was The Brave knight named Dylan who spoke.

"Did we like, come at a bad time or something?" Dylan asked cautiously "Oh. of course not, you got here in time to save me from almost being killed... sort of." Quinn responded to which the group looked at her with confusion but Dylan looked at her with a raised eyebrow instead. *Sigh* "Ok look. Jarvis beat you guys here and now he's not messing around this time, but hopefully he wasn't able to get the diamond I sent you all to get right?" Quinn asked Dylan back.

"Well unlike him beating us here, he didn't manage to beat us there" Dylan said while looking at Dolly and then gave her a nod which she then pulled out a shiny red diamond and threw it to Quinn as she saw it was the real deal. "Yes. My plan can now be In motion" Quinn said only to then overhear the sound of lightning which she soft turned to see the castle with black clouds forming over the area.

"We better get the plan started, Princess Quinn. Seems like time is ticking away" Dawkins the Wise suggests. "Right, follow me then. The cave itself is an hour to travel on foot, but I know a shortcut that can get us there quicker" Quinn told them before picking up her dad's sword as they all started walking where they passed by many gravestones that included one which caught the eye of Da Vinci who gazed at it. "Hey everyone, come look at this" Da Vinci said as they stopped and came back over, seeing the grave along with Da Vinci.

The grave itself looked fancier than the other graves with flowers all around it and the name Winston engraved into the tombstone. "Wait. Isn't that-" Dylan asked only to be stopped as Quinn had spoken. "My brother," She responded, going over to the grave and putting her paw down on the top of it.

"He was the best of the best when it came to sword fighting, a true warrior who wasn't afraid but also a good guy who cared for his family and peers. It breaks me that he had to go by the hands of that Monster!" Quinn said, slamming her paw in anger. Dylan and his crew stood behind her in a moment of grief and silence before Dylan proceeded to step forward.

"Me and my crew promise that we will end this, for your family. And your brother" He said to Quinn. This made her smile as she got closer to Dylan and the others with a look of determination on her face. "Alright then let's go prove it" She said confidently.

The scenery then changed to a grassy plain space with mountains as the backdrop. Meanwhile Dylan, his crew and Quinn were walking through the grassy plains having their minds on straight ahead as they then passed by a lonely male guitarist who stroked the strings on his guitar before playing it.

(Song playing: Eye of the tiger by Survivor)

"Rising up, back on the street! Did my time, took my chances!" The male guitarist began to sing while Dylan, Quinn and the others made their way into a forest. "Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive!!" He continued as Dylan sliced down some vines that were in his way with his trusty sword.

"So many times it happens too fast! You change your passion for glory!" The guitarist sang. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, You must fight just to keep them alive!" He continues as it then cuts to Dylan, The Princess and the others in a river, trying to swim away from an upcoming edge however it was too late as they all fell down a waterfall and into the water down below.

The scene then changed to Dylan as he clashed his sword against two other swords being held by a bipedal gray fox who was wearing armor along with a bandanna. "It's the eye of the tiger! It's the thrill of the fight!" The guitarist sang while trying to dodge the battle that was happening in front of him. Quinn then jumped into the middle of them clashing her sword as well while the others came over too, pulling out their weapons to join in with Dylan and Quinn.

"Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor! Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger!" The guitarist sang once more. Meanwhile back at the castle Jarvis was holding a glass cup in his hand while looking at the view outside from the balcony of the castle. "Face to face, out in the heat Hanging tough, staying hungry... They stack the odds 'til we take to the street For the kill with the skill to survive!" He continued before Jarvis aggressively threw the glass cup at a nearby wall.

"It's the eye of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight! Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor, Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger Rising up straight to the top Had the guts, got the glory, Went the distance, now I'm not going to stop, Just a man and his will to survive!! It's the eye of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight, Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger!!!" The guitart sang as Dylan, Quinn and the others made their way up a hill and saw in front of them a cave where they headed over to.

"The eye of the tiger! The eye of the tiger!" He sang more. "The eye of the tiger! The eye of the tig-" The guitarist finished only to be thrown off the hill by Dawkins using his magic staff. "Ah thank goodness that's over... now let's head inside" Quinn said to which they then proceeded to walk inside the mysterious and treacherous cave. However, watching from a crystal ball was The sorcerer to Jarvis who has a worried expression on his face.

"Jarvis!!!" The Sorcerer yelled as he ran out of the room presumably to have a word with The German Shepherd in question.

To be continued