Yes

The world seemed to still. No birds, no wind. Not even the sound of the ocean.  The smell of sea salt and earth was drowned by the smell of copper and sand.

Chills covered my body. Anxiety rushing my chest. As I shook Quackity's hand.

Within minutes we were back in The Needle. A bottle of heath potion and bottle of regeneration potion in front of me. A new uniform next to them, a white button up, black suspenders, dress pants. My stomach knotted at the sight of the shirt. Two blatant holes in the back had been stitched closed with bright gold thread. I couldn't tell if he had genuinely been planning that far ahead. Or if it was a mock of his power.

Quackity paced in front of the table. His slime friend sitting in the corner. The room was quiet except for my horrible coughs as I reached for the potions. They were horribly sweet. I started coughing violently as the potions took affect. I leaned off to the side and started throwing up one last time. All smog and stone, the last bits of the nether leaving my body.

Yelling echoed from the elevator. I sat up and wiped my mouth. My body shaking with the manufactured adrenaline. I hadn't felt this healthy is a long time. I felt relieved.

Here comes Wilbur to ruin it all.

He burst in through the elevator. Screaming gibberish and heading straight towards Quackity.

"What the hell do you want Quackity!" Wilbur flipped a table. "First you try and get Tommy then you write me talking about Keres! I thought I would have got it through your thick skull to leave us alone! Now what the hell do you want with her!"

"Wilbur!" Quackity took a step towards Wil, arms spread. "I'm never one to give up. Less of one to stop going after what I want. Keres knew the score-"

"She wouldn't join you. I won't join you!"

"Not even for her? She has plans. She told me all about them." Quackity was lying through his teeth. I stood up ready to interrupt him and set the truth. He shot a glare at me. I was starting to regret this already. My plan was none of Quackity's business just yet. I had refused to tell him when he asked. As much as him and Techno hated each other. A suicide mission was out of the question. At least this early in the game it was.

"She shouldn't need help on that. She has honor, and a sword. I was supposed to meet her again in hell." Wilbur clenched his hands. "If Techno had killed her."

"Wilbur!" I shut him up.

"Keres." He turned. The shock on his face turning to disgust at the sight of me.

"So that's her plan? Kill Techno." Quackity smiled. An odd grimace with only half of his face. "A suicide mission."

"You lied to me!" Wilbur turned back to Quackity. "There's no way she's joining you now!"

"She already has. She's mine Wilbur. Your invite still stands, as does Tommy's." Quackity smiled. "Imagine how powerful we could be!"

"I don't want power. I told you I was done with that!" Wilbur turned. "I am leaving. Best of luck. To you both." He glared at me as he left.

———————-
I asked you a while ago, yes or no. And you picked yes. Well here is your yes! Congratulations on your choice and welcome to Las Nevadas.

Let's hope you don't regret this decision ;]

Also it's 4 am. That's not important info but now you know.