CHAPTER V: apartment days.🧺

MAYA AND GAVIS APARTMENT .
11:23AM.
MAYAS POV.

Moving with gavi was something I never expected.
And honestly its like I live alone well ofc I don't have full freedom but it's there. Like of course I can't walk around in a bra and booty shorts or I can't just wake up in the middle of the night and cook or make noise because of course respect.

But right now I guess I just wake up if I don't have work I do college work or go shopping for my room or for clothes (because I really need them.) and I don't see gavi around often it's mostly at work tho.

But today was a free today well for me but I didn't know it was also a free day for him too!

~

I'm texting chirstina while walking down stairs to the kitchen when I see gavi pedri and ferran talking on the kitchen counter.
"Why hello there." I said with a small smile grabbing a bowl. They all said hi and went back to their conversation. I really didn't care because I had a lot of editing to do for the Barcelona accounts.
So I grabbed a bowl and cut up some fruits put it in the bowl with honey on top and went and sat on the couch. I turned on my laptop and starting editing the banner for tomorrows game until I hear...
"Maya! We're going out for lunch wanna come or do you even want anything?!" I hear gavi yell from the door. "No I'm good!" I replied putting my bowl up to show that I'm eating already. "Oh yeah before you go! I just wanted to tell you that my cousin chirstina is coming in an hour is that okay with you?" I ran to the door and told gavi."mhm that's fine anyway pedri and ferran are waiting I'm gonna go now bye." He said waving and leaving.

Well damn that was probably the most longest conversation I have ever had with him.

LANA TALKSS~🙄
GUYS HELP IM GETTING BORED I WANT TO MAKE START THE  ACTION
THAT I HAVE IN MINDDD. Should I do a firm skip (even tho I absolutely hate them 😀) yk what I'll do the. "Meet Christina" chapter and then make one more chapter of how gavi and maya start to get closer and what not.(like I would say that it's been like two months so basically 1-2 months time skip. And then I'll start the drama 😍😍 (like finally) anyway CHAPTER OF THE WEEK IS HEREEE!! ok bye my beautiful little babies 😚😚