CHAPTER VIII: movie nights 🍿

MAYA AND PABLOS APARTMENT
7:15PM
MAYAS POV

Me and Pablo have been waiting on the couch for around an hour for someone to arrive and someone finally did!

*ding dong!*

"I got it" Pablo said getting up from the couch going up to the door.

I saw mikky and frenkie walk in. I ran over to mikky giving her a big hug "mikkyyy finally! What took you guys to long!" I said. "Stupid traffic" Mikky said "no you took so long to get ready" frenkie mumbled but we all heard him and laughed.

~

*ding dong*

Finally pedri Ferran and Alejandro!
Before Pablo can get up from the couch they walked in.Woah.

-

LANA TALKS- 😕

guys I'm sorry I can't do this anymore I'm actually so done I'm giving up. I've lost interest in Pablo this story was gonna be so good. But I can't do this not with him it's been hurting all day today was the day I realized to have no more interest in gavi anymore I can't complete this story it feels so weird. I know hate me all you want I hate myself to I failed you guys.. especially rayanadoresyou who literally  had been trying to help me write but it's not working go follow her read her fanfic it's way better then mine anyway. Follow her support her not me. Because I failed you guys. But if you guys really like this fanfic I can rewrite it but not in a fanfic form but I'd make it with my own made up characters and it probably won't be football... I'm sorry but this story is done.