Chapter One - Moving

Frank's POV:

it was stressful, but I had finally unpacked everything and moved into a whole new house in a whole new neighbourhood with a whole new set of people.

"Hello!"

I quickly turned around to see who was speaking to me. It was a short person, with blonde hair which was heavily styled.

"Hi."

"I'm Julie, what about you?"

"Frank."

Great. A new person to drive away with my horrid personality.

"Hiya Frank! Say, Are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you around!"

"Yeah, I moved in a few days ago."

"Cool!"

This girl is so bubbly,I don't want to upset her,but I have to go and organise my new house.

"I need to go. I'll see you around, Julie."

"Bye bye!"

When I was walking home, I bumped into another person. Just amazing.

"Oh,sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!"

"It's fine-"

I decided to look at who was talking to me. He was a tall man with red hair and was carrying a bag full of letters. I know it was full of letters, because they were scattered across the floor.

"Awh, geez! Sorry, I'm so clumsy.."

"it's okay, don't worry about It. Hey, uh, what's your name by the way?"

"My names Eddie, what about you?"

"Frank."

this man was oddly intriguing. I had reason to believe he was the postman,hence all the letters.

"Do you..want any help with that?"

"That would be great, thanks!"

this is pretty cliche, but we both went for the same letter and our hands touched. I blushed a bit and so did he.

"Ah-sorry!"

"I-it's ok.."

"You sure? That was a bit awkward huh.."

"I guess."

It was silent until all the letters were picked up. I swear to God if I catch feelings for him before a week has passed I'll go insane.

(315 words)